No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, Trump has a long, antagonistic relationship with the NFL. People have noticed that once he lost his bid to buy the Bills, he began frequently tweeting about how boring NFL games were and how wimps were now running the game.

Comment

• :::yawn:::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I doubt he responds to Khaaaaan! He still hasn't replied to Pop. He responded to Frederica Wilson in a New York Minute.
        Last edited by froot loops; October 19, 2017, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Yep, Trump has a long, antagonistic relationship with the NFL. People have noticed that once he lost his bid to buy the Bills, he began frequently tweeting about how boring NFL games were and how wimps were now running the game.
          In his quest to get the NFL to accept his New Jersey Generals into the league he destroyed a moderately successful off season league, too.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...I see the libtard circle jerk is in full force tonight...lol...just like cockroaches...they come out at night...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know why Lincoln bothered. After all, they knew what they were getting into.

Dan Rather
              3 hrs ?
              There is some debate now about one of the most famous letters in American history.
              It was written to a Mrs. Bixby of Boston, Massachusetts in 1864 and signed by the President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln had been notified, incorrectly it turns out, that Mrs. Bixby, a widow, had lost five sons in the Civil War. Two would survive the conflict/ There are also some who question whether Lincoln himself wrote the letter. But none of that should detract from the words and sentiments contained within - thoughts that seem all the more resonant in light of our current news cycle.
              -----
              Executive Mansion, Washington, November 21, 1864.
              Mrs. Bixby, Boston, Massachusetts:
              DEAR MADAM: I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
              I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
              I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
              Yours very sincerely and respectfully,
              Abraham Lincoln.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Libtard, that's the best you got? Sad!

It would have been great to have him in the NFL, the Fords would have moved up the ladder of owners. Jared Kushner or Keith Schiller would have been awful GMs.

Comment

• Well "libtard" is about the most accurate description of the majority of posters here...just calling a spade a spade...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFZKgzg8Dq8"]Family Guy Dan Rather [Good Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Well "libtard" is about the most accurate description of the majority of posters here...just calling a spade a spade...
                      Oh man that cuts deep! You're bringing your A gane.

Comment

• gane?

brilliant
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• libtard
                          unknown

noun
                          /libˈt?rd/
                          1. an individual, whose thinking process has been
                          rendered impaired by
                          political correctness and the
                          failure to understand that
                          people are responsible
                          for their actions and the world does not owe
                          lazy
                          or stupid people a living.

Your welcome.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• *You're*

Comment

• More weak shit by The Wizard. Strong speech by George W. Bush, he didn't mention Trump, but that's who he was directing his speech at.

Trump won't respond to him either.

Comment

• ...well if libtard doesn't suit ya...perhaps this will...

asshat

adjective
                                • pejorative metaphoric adjective; refers to those who have their heads up their asses - metaphorically speaking; as in short sighted, dimwitted or asinine or self-absorbed persons
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X