No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could have asked everyone on this forum and not one person, not even Hack knew Michael Moore had a Broadway show.
    Isn't that the point, it sucked so bad?

Comment

• Not really, with the exception of Hamilton I couldn't tell you any Broadway plays successful or unsuccessful.

The fact that it ran for its whole length meant that it wasn't force to close and didn't bomb. And you can guarantee I would never go to it.

The point is more like why in the world is he paying attention to Michael Moore, he's President, be President. Of you can't handle criticism from Michael Moore, you are in the wrong job. It's called punching down.

Comment

• And dont forget, Hamilton is "highly overrated", and whenever anyone now hears about Hamilton they immediately think "highly overrated".

Comment

• The point is more like why in the world is he paying attention to Michael Moore, he's President, be President

Because hes Trump being Trump, dont you get it by now? Successful poster boy voice of the left Moore failing 'Badly' at entertainment is a feather in Trumps cap. As would any other mortal enemy say Rosie O'donnell have a show or movie flop he would also be tweeting in glee.

Same for the other side, DSL would be quick as a bunny dashing to his PC if Rush Limbaugh ratings were so bad he was canceled. And it would be splashed all over MSNBC, Huff PO, twitter FB ect..

Comment

• The funny part of that tweet was Moore being called sloppy? I assumed there was some context I was missing.

Comment

• Now, for that matter, well, I produce factual information. I am self-employed as the head of my own small business and, unlike you, no taxpayer dollars are required to supervise my activity in the name of public safety. What the fuck do you produce? Paperwork? An on-paper return on they money your daddy gave you? Angry parents who used to send their kids to some indoctrination factory masquerading as a school? A contribution to the denigration of the natural beauty of the California coastline?
              Goodness, such bile. I presume it is your time of the month.

1. Your coal argument was so silly that I didn't bother to reply. If true, that is a classic post hoc ergo propter hoc line of thinking. My recollection is that Trump carried WV by about 30%, and all those folks, including the UMW members, appear to have been hoodwinked by this evil President. They voted to keep their jobs, which Hillary and Obama had targeted.
              2. I buy large pieces of land and wack them up into small pieces which are then sold to folks who could not have afforded the big piece. It involves sewer systems, water systems, paving of roads, and marketing. Oh, and dealing with a phalanx of state and federal bureaucrats. Evidently, I offended you with the story of me having to have an Indian and an anthropologist on site when I was tearing down a cottage north of SF. My suspicion is that if someone required you to spend $ 5,000 per day for nothing, you might resent it too. As I have said, I also have a timber company and a small oil leasing company. BTW, how many employees do you have in your "small business". Your ignorance of the travesty of Obamacare leads me to think that you probably have one employee who doesn't have to go into the marketplace because his wife has insurance.
              3. You might recall that this discussion arose when you and SLF said that the economy is doing fine without a tax cut, so why have one. I said that the lessening of regulation was a boost to economic growth. Kapture said the mere fact that another 2-3,000 regulations were NOT being promulgated was a cause.

You appear to be upset when I say that you can't know what is happening in the productive parts of the country. Well, get over it cupcake. What do you produce? You have told us of at least 3 jobs that you had where you were "let go". I suspect you would starve to death were it not for your wife. My bet is that she is a federal bureaucrat, which is why you are so firmly against more freedom and less bureaucracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Because hes Trump being Trump, dont you get it by now? Successful poster boy voice of the left Moore failing 'Badly' at entertainment is a feather in Trumps cap. As would any other mortal enemy say Rosie O'donnell have a show or movie flop he would also be tweeting in glee.

Same for the other side, DSL would be quick as a bunny dashing to his PC if Rush Limbaugh ratings were so bad he was canceled. And it would be splashed all over MSNBC, Huff PO, twitter FB ect..

DSL isn't president. Trump being Trump is an incredibly stupid defense of his actions.

When you are in charge, you have to get things done.

Comment

• This is a really, really good (and long) profile of John Boehner's career from a series of interviews he gave over the past few months. Even if you don't like him, it's worth reading. This is basically someone who was once very powerful that no longer gives a fuck and will say what's on his mind. There's a lot in here about Boehner's rivalry with fellow Ohioan Jim Jordan, who he apparently despises to this day.

Comment

• Trump being Trump is an incredibly stupid defense of his actions.

Who said its a defense? Not me it is stupid. He is getting things done.

DSL isn't president.
                    Your way too predicable, he is an example of all the Maxines on the left. My business is done here, carry on - more important things like football to watch and post about.

Comment

• and I need a shower

Comment

• Time to boycott my ass to the couch to watch a little NFL football.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You will be back after 9.

Comment

• Probably switch to the World Series game
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Geezer, last job I was fired from was in college, so I dunno what you are talking about. This is getting to be a pattern with you -- talking out your ass and not seemingly concerned at all with any facts that get in the way. Like when you were talking about double-taxation and didn't have your basic facts. Or this discussion here, where you continue to insist on a generality and I have explained why the two most relevant specific examples cited by the president himself do not apply. Rather than have a think on all that, now you're just making up shit. We can talk about the Indian story maybe another day when you are more able to have a sane and cordial exchange, but I do recall that. I think it's a good way to show how little you know about how good you have it in the US, regarding your perceived right to shit on locals and their communities. I hope you one day have to try the same project in other countries. I'd like to pull up a lawnchair and a cooler of beer and watch that happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                DSL isn't president. Trump being Trump is an incredibly stupid defense of his actions.

Why does the tweet need to be defended? I laughed my ass off. I feel bad for the 30% of the country born without a sense of humor.

What do you do when youre president, economic growth is at 3% and ISIS is hiding?

Twitter lol

Comment

Working...
                                X