No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any statues of god or Jesus? I would like to tear down all gods and Jesuses by Thursday, and replace them with RuPaul and Joan Rivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      Are there any statues of god or Jesus? I would like to tear down all gods and Jesuses by Thursday, and replace them with RuPaul and Joan Rivers.
      Except Buddy Christ...gotta preserve Buddy C...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What I find funny are those that cite the 3/5ths compromise as evidence of how racist our country is. "They only viewed blacks as 3/5 a human being". Learn history.

Comment

• Liberalism.... not even once.

Comment

• Nambla and Antifa are allies haha
            Last edited by Kapture1; October 31, 2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• It's been alleged that those people are 'plants' from Jack Posobiec and Mike Cernovich. Posobiec has been caught in the past slipping into groups of protesters with "Rape Melania" signs. Way back in January someone leaked text messages from Posobiec showing that he routinely infiltrates protesters in an effort to discredit them (See link below)

Posobiec and Cernovich were also key players in the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which almost got people killed.

You're def part of the Alt Right if you think Posobiec, Cernovich, or the "prison Planet" guy are credible. All are minor players in the Alex Jones realm of the conservative movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                It's been alleged that those people are 'plants' from Jack Posobiec and Mike Cernovich. Posobiec has been caught in the past slipping into groups of protesters with "Rape Melania" signs. Way back in January someone leaked text messages from Posobiec showing that he routinely infiltrates protesters in an effort to discredit them (See link below)

Posobiec and Cernovich were also key players in the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which almost got people killed.

You're def part of the Alt Right if you think Posobiec, Cernovich, or the "prison Planet" guy are credible. All are minor players in the Alex Jones realm of the conservative movement.
                Paul Joseph Watson, yes, he is credible.

You would excuse away Pedos in your party. Sad!

Comment

• Im sure when the name George Popalotofshiticus was announced the entire trump administration let out a collective "Who?"

probably spent 15 minutes in trumps zipcode and his major offense was panic when the feds questioned him then lying to Mueller instead of being honest that he was a low level grouppie. Mueller then chose to use him as a wiretapped minion the last 3 months and didn't get squat for his effort.

I can see GP wondering around the fringe of the administration this last few months asking a bunch of staffer--hey remember when trump got elected was there any hanky-panky back then and could you speak into this corsage I'm wearing

seriously this GP dude knows squat except he was a volunteer who went on starbucks runs

tony podesta resigning yesterday was the real story that should be talked about not coffeeboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    Paul Joseph Watson, yes, he is credible.

You would excuse away Pedos in your party. Sad!
                    Embarrassing trolling effort. D+

Confer with your reddit and 4chan colleagues, then get back to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      Im sure when the name George Popalotofshiticus was announced the entire trump administration let out a collective "Who?"

probably spent 15 minutes in trumps zipcode and his major offense was panic when the feds questioned him then lying to Mueller instead of being honest that he was a low level grouppie. Mueller then chose to use him as a wiretapped minion the last 3 months and didn't get squat for his effort.

I can see GP wondering around the fringe of the administration this last few months asking a bunch of staffer--hey remember when trump got elected was there any hanky-panky back then and could you speak into this corsage I'm wearing

seriously this GP dude knows squat except he was a volunteer who went on starbucks runs

tony podesta resigning yesterday was the real story that should be talked about not coffeeboy
                      As recently as a few days ago you probably didn't think Mueller had enough to even generate a single indictment. Now you claim to know that GP wearing a wire 'found nothing?"? Who's been leaking to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        all well and good. Problem is the Left, as always, takes it way too far. Wanting to tear down George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Hell, they would get rid of the American flag if we'd let them.
                        What a stupid fucking post.

A few nut jobs on the left propose this so "the left, as always, takes it too far"

By your logic, every one on the right is a white supremacist.

Fuck

You and your alt-right parrot act posts are not worth the time of day.
                        Last edited by CGVT; October 31, 2017, 08:53 AM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          The North's reason for fighting changed over the course of the war. And at any rate, the end result of a northern victory was to end slavery. A victory by the Confederacy meant preserving it.

And 'failure to compromise'? The entire history of America up to 1860 is littered with slavery compromises. It's why the institution endured as long as it did.
                          The reason they fought changed, lol? Ditto the South! Jesus...
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            Im sure when the name George Popalotofshiticus was announced the entire trump administration let out a collective "Who?"

LOL re the corsage, but, well, what's admissable in a court of law is admissable in a court of law. That's how this works. As per Walter Schaub, Trump met with GP more than he met with his chief ethics officer. People who deserve to get taken out should get taken out, including Podesta anyone/everyone else possible. One hopes the FARA disclosures law will be enforced from here on in. Take people down by the dozens, if deserved. That's what Drain The Swamp means. America can't pick and choose which bits of its founding to take seriously and which to just pretend to.

Comment

• BTW, Standing by for slew of links and stupid memes from "reputable" news sites defending Kapture's stupid take...
                              Last edited by CGVT; October 31, 2017, 09:08 AM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You don't get humor.

Comment

Working...
                                X