Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one of Moore's accusers

Last edited by Kapture1; November 10, 2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Alabama Political Reporter with a column that just tears apart the Alabama GOP and Roy Moore. oof

By Josh Moon Alabama Political Reporter Maybe there is no rock bottom for the Alabama Republican Party. Maybe it’s just that mushy mud that you find on the bottom of the Tennessee River, and the ALGOP just keeps burrowing deeper and deeper into the muck and filth. Thursday brought on a new bout of digging, […]

Two of those county chairmen ? Bibb County?s Jerry Pow and Covington County?s William Blocker ? actually told Dale that they?d vote for Moore over Doug Jones even if they had hard evidence that Moore committed sexual assault.

Even. If. They. Had. Proof.

Mixed among the replies were various instances of these guys excusing away sexual assault of minors. Marion County?s David Hall actually said there was ?nothing wrong? with a 30-year-old dating a 16-year-old.

What?s it going to take, Alabama voter?

What?s it going to take before you realize that your family values, my-sin-is-better-than-your-sin, conservative voting approach has produced a state government filled with lying, cheating, sexually assaulting, money-grubbing criminals who have embarrassed us countless times, and on top of everything, mismanaged the hell out of this place?

I?m serious.

Take a look around you.

We?re terrible as a state. We?re near the bottom in public education, medical care, infrastructure, economy and upward mobility and at the top in infant mortality, poverty, obesity and political corruption.

Our budgets are consistently a mess ? we?re going to have to magically find $100 million somewhere next year ? and our state services are so underfunded that they?re all but worthless. We?re short on troopers, courthouse workers, road crews, maintenance personnel and teachers.

This is what the Roy Moore Republican Party has brought Alabama.
      He recently wrote an article entitled "It?s time to squash America?s irrational love of guns"

No one needs an AR15? Well no one needs a whinny little bitch either, yet there he is.

Comment

• You misspelled "victim" Kapture.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          You misspelled "victim" Kapture.
          accuser it is.

Comment

• Could you at least start shrinking images you post from Twitter? Just change the 'large' to 'small' at the end of the image location

Comment

• small it is. most useful thing I will learn all day.

Comment

• How do I change this? I see no large or small.

Comment

• nice to see the millions spent looking for collusion with the russians has denigrated into turkey and mashed potatoes with garlic involving a muslim cleric and flynn

"There's no indication that money changed hands or that an agreement was made.

"http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/wsj-flynn-turkey/index.html

so a year in mueller was tasked to find evidence that russia influenced the election and colluded with trump. instead we pursue ghost stories nobody gives a squat about involving no money or agreements, we pursue allegations where no evidence has been found by over 10 arms of the government a year or more later--still with no evidence trump colluded or russia was able to alter voting.

maybe we should turn mueller loose on sexual predators in hollywood. seems every
                  one there has a story to tell/hide either as a victim or a deviant. I expect tales of wizard debauchery to make the press anytime now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Alabama Political Reporter with a column that just tears apart the Alabama GOP and Roy Moore. oof

By Josh Moon Alabama Political Reporter Maybe there is no rock bottom for the Alabama Republican Party. Maybe it’s just that mushy mud that you find on the bottom of the Tennessee River, and the ALGOP just keeps burrowing deeper and deeper into the muck and filth. Thursday brought on a new bout of digging, […]

Two of those county chairmen ? Bibb County?s Jerry Pow and Covington County?s William Blocker ? actually told Dale that they?d vote for Moore over Doug Jones even if they had hard evidence that Moore committed sexual assault.

Even. If. They. Had. Proof.

Mixed among the replies were various instances of these guys excusing away sexual assault of minors. Marion County?s David Hall actually said there was ?nothing wrong? with a 30-year-old dating a 16-year-old.

What?s it going to take, Alabama voter?

What?s it going to take before you realize that your family values, my-sin-is-better-than-your-sin, conservative voting approach has produced a state government filled with lying, cheating, sexually assaulting, money-grubbing criminals who have embarrassed us countless times, and on top of everything, mismanaged the hell out of this place?

I?m serious.

Take a look around you.

We?re terrible as a state. We?re near the bottom in public education, medical care, infrastructure, economy and upward mobility and at the top in infant mortality, poverty, obesity and political corruption.

Our budgets are consistently a mess ? we?re going to have to magically find $100 million somewhere next year ? and our state services are so underfunded that they?re all but worthless. We?re short on troopers, courthouse workers, road crews, maintenance personnel and teachers.

This is what the Roy Moore Republican Party has brought Alabama.

Another example of Political Party over right and wrong
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      nice to see the millions spent looking for collusion with the russians has denigrated into turkey and mashed potatoes with garlic involving a muslim cleric and flynn

"There's no indication that money changed hands or that an agreement was made.

"http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/wsj-flynn-turkey/index.html

so a year in mueller was tasked to find evidence that russia influenced the election and colluded with trump. instead we pursue ghost stories nobody gives a squat about involving no money or agreements, we pursue allegations where no evidence has been found by over 10 arms of the government a year or more later--still with no evidence trump colluded or russia was able to alter voting.

maybe we should turn mueller loose on sexual predators in hollywood. seems every
                      one there has a story to tell/hide either as a victim or a deviant. I expect tales of wizard debauchery to make the press anytime now
                      the Russian hysteria and all of the talk about treason, and impeachment will backfire on the Dems. They gave this president NO time to govern, no honeymoon period. So much for a peaceful transfer of power... Party of Hate for sure.

Comment

• Ben Ryan says the offer was made in the publisher’s Upper West Side townhouse on Aug. 11, 2005. “There was that moment where it’s like time stood still,” he recalled. “But that’s not me. I would never do that.”

This Writer Says Rolling Stone Founder Jann Wenner Offered Him Work In Exchange For Sex
                        Ben Ryan says the offer was made in the publisher’s Upper West Side townhouse on Aug. 11, 2005. “There was that moment where it’s like time stood still,” he recalled. “But that’s not me. I would never do that.”
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'll always talk mashed potatoes over memes cultivated at the anti-semitic Breitbart and truly deranged InfoWars.

If you are making mashed potatoes use Russets, don't use Yukon golds. Also use white pepper along with the garlic.

Comment

• it's just that the left can't appreciate a good meme

Comment

• If you have any doubts that Moore, as a 30-something, was pursuing high schoolers, those should be pretty much gone after his interview with Hannity. Geez

Comment

• Good point from Guy Benson. Dennis Hastert successfully hid he was a pedophile for decades

[ame]https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/929006666196041728[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X