• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    Now Wiz will think
    I'm not worried about this happening.

Comment

• DSL is slowly converting to the Gospel of Goldberg!

I hope, DSL, you also read Williamson mocking the desire to return to the 1970s and championing remarkable and overall life-improving technological advances.

Anywho, back to some jackass from Alabama.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It does make me hang my head a bit when the three University of Alabama alums in the news are Jeff Sessions, Roy Moore, and Mike Riley.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just want to know after the last year of sexual allegations, does it force me to reconsider my opinion of David Wooderson? Has it ever been established what age he is at the time of the movie? when Linklater makes a sequel, he has to be a judge or the DA, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            I don't actually mean it. Neither one side nor the other is monolithic that way. It's just amusing that after Kapture claimed the left was soft on pedos, and after, it appears, a concentrated campaign by Bannon type of people and organizations to build momentum for that kind of nonsense, that the right has been presented with a giant opportunity to be on the right side of an obvious debate here and is actually legitimately struggling to do so.
            I said the left is normalizing pedophillia, which they are with their media microphone. Are these allegations proven or are they.mear allegations? I believe Moore until there is hard evidence, you know, innocent until proven guilty. And no, a victim that is going through Allred who doesn't go to memory once when telling her story, signs of deception in her body language, good actor but shes not telling the truth. I wonder how much she has been paid... i digress.

When there is actual proof of the claims i support kicking him out of the Senate. Until then take your allegations and shove em.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/_7smA_IIx1E[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ?\_(ツ)_/?

Comment

• So it's just kapture who loves pedophiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    So it's just kapture who loves pedophiles.
                    Because allegations are evidence of guilt, right?

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU[/ame]

Comment

• Roy Moore's lawyer suggests MSNBC host's "background" would help make him sympathetic to Moore's desire to date teenagers. Jesus

Comment

• THAT'S IT!!! He just needs to come out as Muslim and this will all blow over haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            Because allegations are evidence of guilt, right?
                            Yeah, you seem like a smart, level headed, let it play out kinda cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Anywho, back to some jackass from Alabama.
                              He's never far from the center of conversation...but we can talk about Roy Moore too.

Comment

• haha
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X