Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Isn't Franken one of the bigger net neutrality proponents? I'm willing to trade a little boobie-squeezing for that.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      Wiz, don't ever forget:

You are Wiz enough, you are Wiz enough, and doggone it people know you are Wiz.
      That's the nicest thing any one here has ever said to me...I love you man!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good god. Franken should resign. Act like an adult. It would be great to see a parade of them out of DC. Lord knows you can probably take out half the 538 by that standard. Let's get started.
        True.

But I'll bet you didn't feel that way in 1997-99 when the rapist President was facing impeachment. Clinton was provably getting a blow-job from an intern, and he exposed himself to Paula Jones. Jones was able to identify his "member" well enough for him to pay her $ 860,000 in a settlement. But Trump said pussy.

Neither party has a monopoly on deviant behavior. These politicians have so much power that they think they are unassailable. I happen to believe Franken was being his boorish self, and I think he was joking. He was a comedian. The idea that he has called for an investigation of himself speaks more about the change in culture than it does about sexual harassment. Everybody just needs to grow up. None of this is close to a drunken Senator driving his car off a bridge, killing a woman passenger, and then waiting until he sobered up before calling the authorities. That guy was "the Lion of the Senate". What do you think would have happened if anyone of us had done the same thing.

Comment

• Come down on either side of it, Geezer. You can't also have ``But Trump said pussy''. Either you're for applying the law to these people or you aren't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            True.

But I'll bet you didn't feel that way in 1997-99 when the rapist President was facing impeachment. Clinton was provably getting a blow-job from an intern, and he exposed himself to Paula Jones. Jones was able to identify his "member" well enough for him to pay her $ 860,000 in a settlement. But Trump said pussy.

Neither party has a monopoly on deviant behavior. These politicians have so much power that they think they are unassailable. I happen to believe Franken was being his boorish self, and I think he was joking. He was a comedian. The idea that he has called for an investigation of himself speaks more about the change in culture than it does about sexual harassment. Everybody just needs to grow up. None of this is close to a drunken Senator driving his car off a bridge, killing a woman passenger, and then waiting until he sobered up before calling the authorities. That guy was "the Lion of the Senate". What do you think would have happened if anyone of us had done the same thing.
            Yes Geezer...but Monica wanted the demon sperm...she even kept it as a keepsake...these other women say it wasn't consensual...just sayin...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Come down on either side of it, Geezer. You can't also have ``But Trump said pussy''. Either you're for applying the law to these people or you aren't.
              Trump said pussy. He wasn't photographed touching one, particularly a married woman's who was sleeping and non consenting.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Trump said pussy. He wasn't photographed touching one, particularly a married woman's who was sleeping and non consenting.
                  Ffs, he didn't just say pussy.

Trump: Yeah, that?s her, with the gold. I?ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I?m automatically attracted to beautiful ? I just start kissing them. It?s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don?t even wait. And when you?re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
                  He bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.

There is no need to mischaracterize the Franken picture either. He isn't touching her in the picture.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

This is an opportunity to hold everyone in the same standard, and kick them out by the dozens, to be replaced by lawmakers who might actually perceive the law as applying to them too.

It will be a missed opportunity.

I?m not optimistic either...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      Ffs, he didn't just say pussy.

He bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.

There is no need to mischaracterize the Franken picture either. He isn't touching her in the picture.
                      Yeah yeah yeah...Franken good...Trump bad...we get it...

idiot
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lol! That's exactly what I said.

Comment

• I know...I get that you are a libtard...good for you bro...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What is libtarded about facts? Are facts liberal, and if so what is conservative?

Comment

• My point is you are so damn slanted and don't even see your hypocrisy...both sides do bad shit...but you and other libtards defend one side and not the other...there are scum from both sides of the aisle and both should be held to the same standard...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't defend anyone. I clearly said he may have groped her. And if I didn't say he was wrong, I'll say it now.

But there are facts. And facts are facts. You can dislike them, we can disagree with the proper interpretation of them, but they are what they are. trump didn't just say "pussy" and the picture doesn't show Franken grabbing a boob. Lying about those facts doesn't make them any less factual.

Comment

Working...
                                X