Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL:
    Just bringing this up is an attempt to 'prove' that Nelson can't be believed. But they clearly had no contact during her divorce, which shows she was correct. It ain't much, but hey, it's all they got. Them Breitbart boys are political hacks -- not reporters.
    That isn't what I understood this Nelson matter was about. I read that Moore stated categorically that he didn't know Nelson and had never met her. The press then dug up the withdrawal of the Nelson divorce pleadings (because the couple had reconciled). Moore was the presiding judge, so he signed the court document, but there never was a hearing. I took the initial report to be an attempt by the MSM to prove that Moore was lying.

And not that it makes a difference, but Moore was assigned the case from another judge, but he was the judge of record for the divorce case.
    Last edited by Da Geezer; November 17, 2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      You continue to defend a pedophile for the sake of your party you fucking degenerate.
      Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      Christ, they have to do this again next year? Jesus.

In that case I would agree with you, that he should step aside and announce a write in or however that works. I personally prefer Mo Brooks.
      Not defending him, I'm just pointing out what was said about what I said was a bullshit lie.

speaking of fucking degenerates that defend sexual predators on their side, I have a pretty long list to ask you about. But skipping all of that, is a little boob grabbing fine as long as Franken supports net neutrality? few of the "fucking degenerates that defend (sexual assault) for the sake of their party" here seem to think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        DSL:

That isn't what I understood this Nelson matter was about. I read that Moore stated categorically that he didn't know Nelson and had never met her. The press then dug up the withdrawal of the Nelson divorce pleadings (because the couple had reconciled). Moore was the presiding judge, so he signed the court document, but there never was a hearing. I took the initial report to be an attempt by the MSM to prove that Moore was lying.

And not that it makes a difference, but Moore was assigned the case from another judge, but he was the judge of record for the divorce case.
        correct. point of fact, she said that she had no contact with him, at the time I understood that he was the judge on the case to counter her claim. Turns out he signed a document, and the claim (the claim, not mine) is that she copied the signature from the divorce papers into the year book, due to the DA after the name which was used on the divorce paperwork, but didn't stand for District Attorney.

Not that she couldn't be believed because she had filed for divorce lol

pretty simple reading comprehension goes a long way.

Comment

• Comment

• Keystone, of course, was and remains the correct decision. One of the limited bright spots in DJT's presidency.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• See, that's exactly it -- you're always threatening to kill the various liberals here, or centrist Clinton voters. Haven't once threatened to kill someone on the right.
              Wait, did hack call me a centrist Clinton voter?

Comment

• M-alum and NRO writer goes on about immigration -- and uses Chesson and Darboh as examaples! http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...le-immigration

It's mostly a "duh" kind of article. Perhaps his audience needs reminded of the points. But M connection demands posting! Who knew anything vaguely resembling a conservative could emerge from that grotesque hovel of Trotsky-Guevara worship.

Comment

• Finally, of some note, the Congressional Hispanic Congress rejected Carlos Curbelo, a hispanic congressman. Curbelo, of course, is an R.

We all know these types of race and gender groups only want liberals. The utter horseshit of intersectionality makes that almost express -- and words and actions actually do.

So, it's actually the CLHC.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Keystone, of course, was and remains the correct decision. One of the limited bright spots in DJT's presidency.
                    Keystone's significance, however you view it, has been grossly exaggerated by both sides.

Comment

• Cook Political Report has a new analysis out for next year's House races.

Among the 47 most competitive races, 38 are currently held by Republicans, 9 by Democrats. Generic Dem ballot leads by double digits in most polls now.

If it wasn't already clear, last Tuesday's election results confirmed a political atmosphere that would seriously endanger the House GOP's majority in 2018. In Virginia, turnout was up 20 percent over 2013 in localities won by Hillary Clinton, compared to 13 percent in localities carried by President Trump. Not only did Democrat Ralph Northam outperform pre-election polls, Democrats shocked by nearly winning control of Virginia's House of Delegates.

Comment

• The Blue Tsunami is coming! And they'll win big in 2020. And pundits will then start asking what's wrong with the Rs and how they possibly win and, of course, demographics is destiny. And perhaps declare the Rs dead. Until 2022 when the Rs destroy the Ds.

The best thing each party has going for it is that they aren't the other party. And that's most effective against the party in power.

Comment

• E.F. Fucking Zee
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Curbuelo thing is dumb politics. He isn't going to change their agenda, in fact there is a better chance they change his vote on certain issues. I'm certain he probably knew they would reject it, if he knew they would accept him he probably doesn't try to get in their club.

Comment

• Whether it's dumb or not, it lays bare the obvious -- the Ds care about race, gender, whatever provided, you know, you're a D. And those in protected classes, i.e., not white males, oops, white-cis-males -- that eschew the Ds are especially scorned. It's borderline pathological. I wish they'd just explicitly reject them as race traitors.

Comment

• Curbelo is considered one of the most vulnerable Republicans in 2018, incidentally.

Barbara Comstock in Virginia is another...Northam won 55% of the vote in her district...better than Hillary did

Comment

Working...
                                X