No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out with the lot of them. As many as possible.

Comment

• If Hillary did this, then you're not making the very important distinction between stealing taxpayers' money and influence peddling. Hillary peddled and peddled and peddled, but you can't get her on actual corruption, as far as we know. Trump is actively diverting taxpayers' money to his own pockets.
      So influence peddling is now something that is not "actual corruption". But you continue to say that the Trump hotel in DC is "actively diverting taxpayers' money to his own pocket". As I've explained to you 1,206 times before, Trump's net worth will rise or fall in lockstep with his success as President.

Hack, you were completely uninformed about Hillary's "cattle futures" score, which had a probability of 1 in 31.5 million of happening. Her defenders claimed she was the smartest woman in the world. This week the hard coal-bearing area of the Grand Escalante Monument was opened to reasonable development after Bill Clinton put it on ice 20 years ago in order to reward a hefty donor from Indonesia.

The Clintons now have between $2-4 Billion dollars in net worth, most of it in the Clinton Foundation or Clinton Global initiative. Where did all that money come from?

Could you explain to me how Trump is taking taxpayers' money to his own pocket? You know, just because you think it doesn't make it true. Evidence please.

Comment

• :fart noises:

Comment

• And, OpEd, before we begin your re-education could you please answer the following question:

Is man's nature good or evil?

Comment

• :fart noises:
            That was quick. And fairly profound compared to some of the shit you write. Anything to avoid defending the indefensible.

Comment

• Like a good coornerback, Geezer has no ability to remember getting toasted on the previous play.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Ed Blazer provides a soothing narrative on Trump's heroic stabilization of the Mid East, I think it is a rose colored glasses view. Some of the things were already happening, it is yet to be seen what he does. If nothing happens great, but I don't think we are dealing with master strategists.
                Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Yeah I'm not saying it is more or less stable, that is Ed's scenario.
                This is why I love these forums so much. People don't give a flying whatever about what was really said, they pull shit out of their backside and flail at it.

Not that it matters, because certain people won't read it before responding, but I never said that I liked Trump. There is barely a lower bar than saying that he sucked less than Hillary.

That said, can you give us a more accurate description of what has been happening in Iraq and Syria this year?

Some of the things were already happening
                Like what...
                Last edited by Ed Balzer; December 7, 2017, 08:04 PM.
                Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Out with the lot of them. As many as possible.
                  Hmmm... we could end up with a whole new congress!
                  Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    And, OpEd, before we begin your re-education could you please answer the following question:

Is man's nature good or evil?
                    I just deleted my first four sarcastic replies, so here we go.

I am a Pagan... a Christian heretic and apostate, so I do not buy into the whole good vs evil narrative. I do not believe that evil exists as an opposition to good (enlightenment), just an absence of good (ignorance). So with good being the only nature available, that is what humanity strives toward being.
                    Whatever...

Comment

• Trent Franks reportedly pressured his aides to act as birth surrogates for his kid...ugh

Comment

• Family values

Comment

• There is barely a lower bar than saying that he sucked less than Hillary.

Why does he suck less than Hillary? She's been one of the most investigated political figures in history, and hasn't gone to jail. Trump's been in public life for 5% of the time she has, and is in a heap more trouble. Say what you will about her, but the best you can do is influence peddling. No evidence of diversion of taxpayers' money to her own pockets. Trump declared his intent to line his own pockets clearly. He's an admitted and enthusiastic kleptocrat, whereas Hillary is merely like every other politician -- willing to take campaign cash and speaking fees. She's fucking awful no doubt, but they're not in the same category.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            There is barely a lower bar than saying that he sucked less than Hillary.

Why does he suck less than Hillary? She's been one of the most investigated political figures in history, and hasn't gone to jail. Trump's been in public life for 5% of the time she has, and is in a heap more trouble. Say what you will about her, but the best you can do is influence peddling. No evidence of diversion of taxpayers' money to her own pockets. Trump declared his intent to line his own pockets clearly. He's an admitted and enthusiastic kleptocrat, whereas Hillary is merely like every other politician -- willing to take campaign cash and speaking fees. She's fucking awful no doubt, but they're not in the same category.
                            what's her net worth from being a public servant? especially considering she was "dead broke and in debt" in 2001
                            Last edited by Kapture1; December 8, 2017, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• I am very happy to have OpEd here. Now, if we could get Hacksaw, Wildcat00, RU4FSU91, RegelBuck, and a few others ....
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 228,000 Jobs in November, 4.1% unemployment, 55,000 manufacturing jobs in the last two months.

Comment

Working...
                                X