No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I invented the fart noise...don't be giving that shit for brains hack any more credit than he deserves...which is miniscule...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know enough to comment on why the EU has to marry freedom of movement to trade -- it seems like biting off too much to handle -- but leaving the EU doesn't mean the UK exempts itself from EU regulations. If you want to sell into the EU27 you have to meet those standards regardless. All the UK did was surrender influence over the process, and put at risk the existing supply chains that keep the European economy going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Balzer View Post
        When you and your allies control the leadership of the DoJ and FBI, all the investigations won't lead to anything.
        That's my feeling too, though I'm allowing myself to become more hopeful. But that's irrelevant to the question at hand. You don't need the justice system's verdicts to guide your own thoughts, and I suspect would never allow it to anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Hey I invented the fart noise...
          I hear Wiz has been asked to participate in a panel discussoin at an upcoming inventor's convention, along with Al Gore.

Comment

• Nothing except a fart noise. That is what a journalism degree is really all about.

You finally said something that isn't complete nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              I hear Wiz has been asked to participate in a panel discussoin at an upcoming inventor's convention, along with Al Gore.
              Correct.

:::fart noise:::
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A country certainly has to comply with the regulatory requirements of any country they export to. But, countries do not have to have regulations dictated to them from outside their borders, especially when it comes to intrastate commerce.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I find the EU to be an interesting experiment. It's much like the United States at the formation of the country. A bunch of independent states cedeing some sovereignty to a centralized government. Perhaps our own experiment is showing the problems with that approach. Maybe people are just too tribal to cede some sovereignty to folks that are a little different from them.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Our own experiment is a spectacular success.

There are, of course, difference between the peoples of the EU and the folks in the US in 1783. And some may even think that those differences are so significant that the comparison is ill-founded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      Beverly Nelson now said that she wrote some of what was in her yearbook lol

She says she wrote the date and location beneath his inscription. That doesn't seem like a huge deal. And Roy has admitted he dated 16 and 17-year-olds well into his late 30's. Nelson's claims aren't some shocking thing.

But she's not the reason he shouldn't be elected. He shouldn't be elected because he's a piece of shit. That's one reason I respect Richard Shelby. He isn't gonna vote for him. Has already publicly stated he'd write someone in.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Must you and talent do this here?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          She says she wrote the date and location beneath his inscription. That doesn't seem like a huge deal. And Roy has admitted he dated 16 and 17-year-olds well into his late 30's. Nelson's claims aren't some shocking thing.

But she's not the reason he shouldn't be elected. He shouldn't be elected because he's a piece of shit. That's one reason I respect Richard Shelby. He isn't gonna vote for him. Has already publicly stated he'd write someone in.
                          Someone got caught reading Faux headlines.

Comment

• Gloria Allred should lose her license to practice law

Comment

• Someone got caught reading Faux headlines.
                              Not Kapture...

Beverly Nelson now said that she wrote some of what was in her yearbook lol
                              Seems like an accurate statement to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I hear this argument, that all she wrote is the date and location, therefore she didn't forge anything. odd, then, that there are two different color ink in the book.

What is more likely the case is that she wrote everything after Roy. Meaning his last name and the initials of his future court assistant. And if that is the case, it is absolutely considered forging someone's signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X