No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay brothel again hack? I thought you were going to stop going there...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How'd you know?

Comment

• Oracle told me he was your date.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Moore spokesman on CNN this afternoon. Says it's a law that elected officials be sworn in on a Bible and therefore Muslims can't serve in Congress. Earlier said Roy Moore "probably" thinks homosexuality should be illegal.

[ame]https://twitter.com/CNN/status/940706037203472384[/ame]

I tell ya AA, for the good people of Mississippi, the last few months have done wonders for their self-esteem.

Comment

• I have no defense for my adopted state, DSL. The mojority of the voters in Alabama are troglodytes. It's embarrassing. Give me all the Alabama sass you want. I have no counter.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tillerson says the US is open to talks with North Korea with no preconditions. Wait, what? An hour later the WH says the US policy has not changed.

Comment

• Jesus. Is there anyway to defund Alabammy?

Those were simple foundational questions that the dude had clearly never even considered. What does he think illegal means?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They should have never let this fucking state back into the Union.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Early returns are good for Jones. Point to possibly closer than even a 6-7 point race. But far too soon to say he's leading.

Comment

• Way too early.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There's now significant evidence to suggest white rural turnout is down but black rural voting is equal to or above 2014.

Comment

• Jones wins Talladega county, that went to Trump last year.

Comment

• 2nd is the first loser there.

Comment

• Going to come down to the 5 biggest cities and if turnout was enough to overcome Moore's 40,000 vote lead

Comment

• NYT predicting a 67% chance of a Jones win.

Michigan fans ought to be watching the UM-Texas basketball game. Best defense I've seen UM play in at least three years.

Comment

Working...
                                X