No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That upshot tracker is not ready for prime time. It is about as reliable as those win projections during a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      NYT predicting a 67% chance of a Jones win.
      Yeah I've been taking them with a grain of salt. They have a neat model and website but an hour ago they said 90% Jones. Now it's 63%. All comes down to the cities. Moore's just about out of rural counties but Jones needs to gain 25,000 votes out of the 5 biggest cities. Possible but not a sure thing.

If Moore wins it's likely to be a very narrow one, probably 1-3% at this point, IMO,

Comment

• One bit of hope for Dems is that Dallas County (Selma), which is overwhelmingly black, will probablly go 6,000-9,000 votes for Jones, and they haven't reported any votes yet

Comment

• Dallas just came in. Moore's lead down to 4,000 votes

Comment

• Damn...

He has a shot.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jones will win and save the Rs. The Ds can have that seat for 9 months.

My bigger takeaway is Bob Vance, Vance Refigeration ran Supreme Court against Moore.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The story of this election may have been that all them dumbass Christian white folks may well have stayed home rather than vote for Moore.

Anybody know if Jones has to run in the general election next year?

Comment

• The term expires in 2020

Comment

• Things looking good for Jones. One of the biggest counties left for Moore (Baldwin) just almost filled in and Jones is basically tied now. Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Montgomery, Huntsville, and Birmingham with lots of precincts left.

Comment

• My bad. 2020.

Comment

• Talent is right. If Jones wins he is just a place holder.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fox has stopped talking about the election. That's a pretty good sign of where they think this is going

Comment

• Roy Moore is a colossally bad candidate to have it this close.

Comment

• LOL, Froot. Indeed. A bad R wins by 20 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Roy Moore is a colossally bad candidate to have it this close.
                                Yes. If it was almost anyone but Moore, it would have been the usual Republican landslide.

Comment

Working...
                                X