No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well while the circle jerk continues regarding bannon trump and the commies and fbi and what a turd he is theres this little tidbit that will go ignored by the media

Comment

• It's good news. I anxiously await the Orange Menace's fraudulent claim for personal responsibility.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        It's good news. I anxiously await the Orange Menace's fraudulent claim for personal responsibility.
        Yep.

Once again, I see the policies of the last administration are paying off.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The trendline has been precisely the same for two years now. At some point we've got to learn to look at the chart. It's a picture, and not words, so it's not difficult. Pretty easy to get a truer sense of it from that.

Comment

• That Wolff except is hilarious though, that dude is part fabulist but he was a fabulist invited into the White House to write a book. A lot of people going into business for themselves in that excerpt, it reminds me of Shawn Michaels against Hogan at SummerSlam 2005. If you haven't seen that match, it is great for its absurdity.

Comment

• funny thing happened in 2017 on that chart if you look

Comment

• I found it to be just more of same, but with extra Bannon.

Which is fine. Sometimes the same point needs to be made again and again and again before it sinks in.

Comment

• SHADDUP
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Never mind. I've just been reminded of an essential truth. I meant to say that you can make the same point over and over and over again and for some people it will just never do any good.

Comment

• SLFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• spicy

Comment

• The trendline has been precisely the same for two years now. At some point we've got to learn to look at the chart. It's a picture, and not words, so it's not difficult. Pretty easy to get a truer sense of it from that.
                          What is the trendline measuring? You seem to have left that out.

Whatever it is measuring, begin at the end of 2016 and look at the post-election trend.

Comment

• You seem to cherry-pick what you want to respond to and demand responses at other times. Be consistent if you want to discuss things with me like two sane people would.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Haha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X