• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live there.

Comment

• Stay there.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You tried any of Gretzky's whiskey (Old 99)? A little pricey but very tasty. Wish they'd sell it here or at least at the duty free stores.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jon - no I haven't, but I'll add to my list! Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
            Perhaps these numbers show that Canada is moving further away from "post tribalism" as other tribes move in.
            There are plenty of GOOD reasons to be concerned, not that you've shown yourself able to find them through your fumbling and repetitive attempts. Going truly post-tribal is generations away and far less likely than more likely. But if a country gets there, it will likely be Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Move there.
              I will as soon as I get confirmation that you can't come.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OR SLFU. Canada has two official languages.

Comment

• STFU...hoser
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      OR SLFU. Canada has two official languages.
                      yet no freedom of speech.

twice as useless.

Comment

• You'd better be nicer to me. Think what may happen when America becomes the 11th province. You'll want to be able to ref the primo curling matches, no?

Comment

You'd better be nicer to me. Think what may happen when America becomes the 11th province. You'll want to be able to ref the primo curling matches, no?
                          cute. But Canada has less people than California. It would be like California going to war with the rest of the US and winning lol.

You are lucky that Maple Syrup doesn't sell on the world market for 100 dollars a barrel.

Comment

You'd better be nicer to me. Think what may happen when America becomes the 11th province. You'll want to be able to ref the primo curling matches, no?
                            no
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

There are plenty of GOOD reasons to be concerned, not that you've shown yourself able to find them through your fumbling and repetitive attempts. Going truly post-tribal is generations away and far less likely than more likely. But if a country gets there, it will likely be Canada.

Since you are the expert hack, what percentage of the current population in Canada is black (for instance)?
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                                Since you are the expert hack, what percentage of the current population in Canada is black (for instance)?
                                I believe it's just the Olympic basketball team...and the Toronto Raptors roster...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X