No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so I guess an fbi agent testified yesterday to multiple intelligence committees

meanwhile the lead story is trumps secretary took a picture of his wifes black eye 15 years ago--did trump know this? how can we impeach him

Comment

• ...and the beat goes on...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol, gateway pundit. aaahahahahahaaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          so I guess an fbi agent testified yesterday to multiple intelligence committees

meanwhile the lead story is trumps secretary took a picture of his wifes black eye 15 years ago--did trump know this? how can we impeach him
          That is an interesting way to put Trump turning a blind eye to one of his staffers repeatedly beating women.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• At least he fired the guy, not just reassigned him to another department.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Those strends have to be terrifying to the Democrats

Comment

• NANCY PELOSI: I'm reminded of my own grandson. He is Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American, he is a mix. But he looks more the other [Italian] side of the family, shall we say.
                  And when he had his sixth birthday... he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he's from Guatemala. And he has beautiful tan skinned, beautiful brown eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish?

He said yes, he made a wish. What is your wish? I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

It's Nancy Pelosi's Grandson

Comment

• The stock market has had three of the eight largest drops in history in the past week. Anyone know if it’s just profit taking or something more?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      The stock market has had three of the eight largest drops in history in the past week. Anyone know if it?s just profit taking or something more?
                      3 of the largest in terms of point drop or % drop?

Comment

• Point drop, of course. I’m not sure they’re even top 20 in terms of percentage.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, by point not percentage. It’s still strange. Anyone have an idea of what spooked the market?

Comment

• Dunno, but we officially crossed into 'Correction' territory today. The DOW is off 10% from its peak of 26,600. 20% is the usual demarcation of a bear market.

Comment

• I like Scott Galloway a lot: https://www.l2inc.com/daily-insights...campaign=email

Comment

• That's a market-recap segment on Fox Business, by way of explanation. Unusual amount of tension in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X