No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA is right. In fact there are some synergies available. Any time spent understanding how the Alabama football program operates will be useful for future contemplatation of the Rohinga conflict or any other very depressing display of humanity's worst impulses.

Comment

• That's a first.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DSL - I'm sure Baghdad Sarah will have some hallucinatory fantasy to regale us with later today. Watch Putin's cock holster change opinion on the FBI again - Nune's memo (FBI = dark, evil, deep state), Schiff's memo (FBI = stalwart defender of state secret's sources), Wray's testimony (back to Nune's memo). Can't wait for the tweet!
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Myanmar isn't my region so I'm as good as the next guy in understanding it. But it is awfully diverse, which makes sense given its location between India and China. Punches far above its weight in the hot-chicks department.

Comment

• Normally, Bama is compared to the Empire with a meaner Palpatine.

The Rohingyans are oppressed by the government of Myanmar - which could easily be put down by at least 20 other nations. Bad anology.

Revise and resubmit.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Folks using the phrase "AA is right" ought to be exiled to Myanmar or Kansas.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'll take Myanmar.

Comment

• Fair. You'll either get in with the junta and live like a marauder king or get swiftly beaten to death. Way more upside, either way, than spending the remainder of your days in close proximity to crashcourse and hoss.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hi, my name is AA. I am into Hot Yoga, essential oils, long walks on the beach, and fullback ISOs.

Swipe right.

xoxo

Comment

• I will declare myself the Chief Rabbi of People's Union of Myanmar, and poach Urban Meyer's recruiting coordinator.

Comment

• Another musical interlude. My daughter wrote another song...

[ame]https://youtu.be/7hD629xCMkI[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am sure you are very proud, CGVT. She is very talented. Is she studying music in college?

Comment

• No. She wants to be a writer.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Talk her out of being writer. Look what it did to hack.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                No. She wants to be a writer.
                                [ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlIEoKg8ZQg[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X