Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Talk her out of being writer. Look what it did to hack.
    I know. I tried.

Ha!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      DSL - I'm sure Baghdad Sarah will have some hallucinatory fantasy to regale us with later today. Watch Putin's cock holster change opinion on the FBI again - Nune's memo (FBI = dark, evil, deep state), Schiff's memo (FBI = stalwart defender of state secret's sources), Wray's testimony (back to Nune's memo). Can't wait for the tweet!
      Unsure of how Pompeo will fall into this maelstrom after disclosing he briefed Trump on NYT operative bilk report prior to Trump tweeting in hopes of more faux-vindication.

Anyone here read/follow Anne Appelbaum?

You could call her a more academic Don Winslow of Eastern politics... If anyone reads Winslow (Power of the Dog, The Cartel, Savages)

She was a siren on how closely Trump's disinformation tactics mirror that of Russia/Russian proxies. She was one of the first to point out how poor of a choice Manafort was (in both realities of coincidence/accident &/or intentional placement).

Any way, pretty incredible forecasts dated in 2016 to where we are now.

OFC, she is a liberal/red-scare conspiracy theorist-pawn in the event that we are witnessing the greatest, large scale coordinated, above water conspiracy in the history of mankind.

If only Nixon were alive to talk us off the deep-state ledge.

Comment

• Hack isn't a writer. he's a journalist for God's Sake! (actually he's a very good writer)

Comment

• I'm not kidding. AA is truly correct. Unless she has a breadwinner to marry, in which case I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            Hack isn't a writer. he's a journalist for God's Sake! (actually he's a very good writer)
            LOL/thanks/fuck you. I'm going to have to write a book if I want to call myself a writer, unfortunately, cause that's going to be a financial sacrifice. I have argued that magazine features get me past journalist to writer, and at the book level one matriculates to author, but it's not taking.

Comment

• You could steer her to editing. She's in NYC. If she gets on staff with a magazine there could be a small upgrade available. She could attain mere misery.

Comment

• She has already edited one novel for pay. (She's in the credits) and helped the editing of another.

It's probably what she will end up doing as she writes the next great American novel... ;)
                Last edited by CGVT; February 13, 2018, 02:08 PM.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good for her! Get started with that stuff early, if it has to be. Learn how to deal with late invoices and all the rest of it.

Comment

• entertaining smack from the bobsey twins iamAA or AAiam however they want to be identified

talent was correct--nothing malicious just musings that we are indeed the melting pot of the universe for color creed diversity and watching the Olympics bears that out at the price we may be losing a little of our identity I think

much easier to identify a Korean or a swede or a aussie or a jap or a russian or a german then it is an american

Comment

• Pipedown, crackcourse.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• "Mothers, don't let your babies grow up to be Republicans...."

Just months after Republican Kevin Nicholson announced his bid to unseat incumbent Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin in 2018, his own parents donated the legal maximum to her primary campaign.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I stand corrected, you were only hinting at an existential crisis specific to... whom.. Unsure.

I shouldn't be so hasty.

I'll sit back and watch the continued Kapture-meme-athon-breakdown.

Comment

• when you hire someone, not on their qualifications, but solely on the color of their skin, and they end up botching the job, badly. Such a fitting symbol.

Also, there is sperm on his face.

Comment

• Kapture,

Help me understand why Trump promoted Page to NatSec team

PS

What is the over/under on me floating a meme of Obama portrait and some nearly realistic suggestion that it is the un-yet-activated portal to underworld... and it ending up posted here. Spooky.

Hannity is hilarious.
                                Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; February 13, 2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X