Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    If you think the TPS report matters more than the cover sheet, you're a Gentry Prog.

??
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      ??
      Process v outcomes...c'mon AA, from one of the greatest films of our times? (Our times being loosely defined as the 90's)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3rjQGc6lA"]Office Space TPS Reports - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Then I usually just zone out for an hour.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah I just stare at my desk, but that looks like I'm working

Comment

• I’d say I do about 15 minutes of real work a week.

FYI, alternate quick slogan AA may get is Outback-no rules just right. #GentryProg Judicial Motto!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Process v outcomes...c'mon AA, from one of the greatest films of our times? (Our times being loosely defined as the 90's)

Office Space TPS Reports - YouTube
              Oh, I know the movie. I just don't get how the character ties in to progs.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 9, 2018, 08:29 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I highly doubt you’ve seen the movie, AA.

Comment

• I own the movie.

Comment

• I am currently wearing 37 pieces of flair.

Comment

• While I use my red stapler.

Comment

• You’re posturing will get you no where.

On second thought, it’s far more likely the ham-handed analogy from the Cornell Regency grad fell flat. He should have gone Outback.

Comment

• Did you know that Swingline had quit producing a red stapler but brought it back after that movie?
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's a fun movie. I am a big Mike Judge fan. I think I have seen everything he's done.

I just don't get how the TPS line relates to progs and me.

Comment

• Wait, According to Sarah "Queen of Bullshit Mountain" Sanders, The Orange Monkey won't meet with NK unless they make concrete concessions first?

Hasn't that been the policy for about 50 years?

In other words, Trump is an idiot and nothing has changed
                              Last edited by CGVT; March 9, 2018, 08:50 PM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                It's a fun movie. I am a big Mike Judge fan. I think I have seen everything he's done.

I just don't get how the TPS line relates to progs and me.
                                I was comparing Talent's love for process over outcomes to Bill Lumbergh's assigning more importance to the cover sheet than the contents of the report. You see, in the moving picture, Peter's boss doesn't care that he sent out a fine TPS report. The cover sheet is what matters.

I hope this attempt at explaining my "joke" warms the cockles of your heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X