No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's because conservatives have a fucking sense of humor...and libs are uptight fucktards...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Amid a surge of black lung claims, Kentucky passes a law that only federally-certified pulmonologists, and not radiologists, can diagnose black lung disease. The law essentially limits the diagnosis to a mere 6 doctors in the entire state of Kentucky, 4 of whom are on coal company/insurance company payrolls, and a 5th is semi-retired.

William McCool is a 64-year-old former coal miner from Letcher County, Kentucky, with an advanced form of black lung disease. Health experts say the…

Comment

• One of the funniest movies ever made...Blazing Saddles...hilarious...black people I know thought it was hysterical...try releasing a movie like that today...there would be riots and calls for banning it...

Libs can't ever just laugh to laugh. Uptight jackfucks.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, are you sure you used enough ellipses? Also, Blazin Saddles is overrated.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA...shaddup...STFU....don't you dare...say that about...Blazing Saddles...

If I laugh at DSL does that make me racist against morons?

...please...tell...me....AA....thanks...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting. The Gov of Vermont has said he'll sign three gun control laws as they hit his desk. But he leaves untouched Vermont law that if you can legally possess a firearm, you can carry it openly or concealed without training or permit required.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Blazin Saddles is overrated.
                Brave position to be staking out, but, I agree. Hasn't aged well at all. History of the World has tho.

Comment

• Archie is regularly painted as a racist buffoon
                  His neighbor George Jefferson is just as bad if not worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Brave position to be staking out, but, I agree. Hasn't aged well at all. History of the World has tho.
                    excuse me while I whip this out
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Best Mel Brooks film of all time and not that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        One of the funniest movies ever made...Blazing Saddles...hilarious...black people I know thought it was hysterical...try releasing a movie like that today...there would be riots and calls for banning it...

Libs can't ever just laugh to laugh. Uptight jackfucks.
                        Lol as every comedy, every late night talk host (that get the ratings that The Cavemans prez loves) and every successful is a liberal, you fucking moron.

Stick to 1 word posts, hides a lot of dumb shit that's in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                          With the purported success of the reboot of Roseanne, I'd suggest that you younger guys try to watch a few episodes of "All in the Family" if you can. That is how political discourse was in the early 70's, and it was a lot healthier than it is today. Archie Bunker is the typical conservative template, but his daughter and son-in-law are liberals. This is the show that made Carrol O'Connor and Rob Reiner famous.
                          You're take on education from day 1 entrenched you to be straight flat lined, braindead, so you're best off STFU.

Comment

• GTFO out of here. Your presence desired in certain other threads.

Comment

• Sinclair Broadcasting forces dozens of local news anchors to read the same speech about "fake news" and "biased stories". Watch the video at the link.

Earlier this month, CNN’s Brian Stelter broke the news that Sinclair Broadcast Group, owner or operator of nearly 200 television stations in the U.S., would be forcing its news anchors to record a promo about “the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country.” The script, which parrots…

Comment

• "Question 2: If someone is pardoned, can they be compelled to testify since the 5th amendment doesn't come into play due to the pardon?"

Don't know if anyone answered your question Jon (I don't have time to wade through page after page of drivel from reactionaries) but the answer is one who is pardoned can't claim the fifth because no chance for being charged, and thus can be compelled to testify. Just as one who has been convicted of a crime can't plead the fifth because no risk from incriminating self. I assume that's why Trump hasn't pardoned, at least, Trump Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X