Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Prickery at it's finest.

I like it.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    A3206018-092F-430C-9780-9B63096ECD66.jpgBut not TOO old.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Alabama losing in the semis is getting old too.

AA:

hello

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    I see what you did there...............

The board has burned out on political discussion and it's obvious why. This presidential elections cycle is boring. As we head into November there's little to no excitement involving the election to the US presidency of the two most unqualified and awful candidates in American history ..... by a long shot. American citizens are fucked either way.

The DJT legal saga is also boring. The news alternates between he's going to court or he's filed motions to delay his final accountability.

The ME did get somewhat exciting when Israel made grease spots out of two Iranian generals but so far nothing has come of that and nothing may come with all sides having no appetite for a wider war in the ME.

Ukraine is the same old shit: Zelenski saying he needs more weapons counter-posed with the reality of political infighting over US funding and elsewhere problems with getting the right weapons to the battlefield when they are relevant and needed. Russia is having it's way by laying siege to large Ukrainian cities in Ukraine and making them unlivable. Meanwhile the Kremlin says we'll worry about rebuilding Ukraine once Zelenski is forced from the scene and we move in more permanently.

..... and that's the boring news in a nutshell.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    appears your powers have eclipsed any response

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I have incredible powers.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    and just like that the board went silent for 20 plus hours --in honor of the Wizards request

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    People in seven swing states say, by double digits, that their own state is doing well. But the national economy sucks.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    never really pondered what PSA and 10ac monikers meant--but finally figured it out. far as wiz dont have to go any further then this guy

Seinfeld - I'm The Wiz | I'm 👑 THE WIZ 👑 and nobody beats me!!! Watch #Seinfeld Mon-Sat starting at 9pm on The New Channel 7! https://goo.gl/9kq9tX | By AZTVFacebook | Facebook
    Last edited by crashcourse; April 4, 2024, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    It won't come down to the 4-1 split in Nebraska. Dumbasses.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    GKUopPlXoAA9Ggi?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    I assume that if Nebraska had changed their system, Maine would just do the same thing and it would be a net zero gain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X