No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As an aside, DSL, have you read much of Williamson? I know you actually read the NRO some so I assume you’ve read him a little.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Why are we rehashing this? I think my piece on The Atlantic/Williamson was definitive.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You did, but your chess nonsense poked the bear. Worry not, I’m done with exception of my pending questions to our beloved victim of Cayuga poisoning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Are you playing any, Talent? If so, what's your rating now.
          What r you guys playing?
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Chess.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Chess.
              love the game but not very good at it.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Me too. I am just a beginner, but I have found that playing for money makes it more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I rather bet on UNL straight up against The Nick or that a Wild Hoss is straight.
                  UNL vs. The Nick would be a sickly David vs. Ten Goliaths...The Nick - 84

Odds that WH is straight...Vegas will not touch that...but I think hack will...in fact I'm sure he has...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Forgot PJ O'Rourke, one of the few Ohioans who haven't been an embarrassment to us all.

Comment

• And Ross Douthat.

Comment

• Dr. Strangelove's beloved #GentryProgs continue to fight science and try to starve children in their anti-GMO crusade! https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...is-anti-human/

Comment

• The samed party of science that believes a man can change into a woman, and a baby only becomes a baby through the magic of the birth canal.

Comment

• I followed the links. I didn't know that when talent rails on with his hashtag du jour, this is who he's talking about:

Comment

• If you look closely, Dr. Strangelove is in the second row by some Asian dude. As a long time member, he wouldn't dare miss a National Women Farmers and Workers Association throwdown.

Why, DSL....why do you hate science and want to starve people? WHY???? #GentryProg

Comment

• DSL hates America.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X