No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel strange having to poi t out that Trump isnt the same person as Judge Napolitano

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      I feel strange having to poi t out that Trump isnt the same person as Judge Napolitano
      Right. One knows at least something about the law and the other is the President.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Right. One knows at least something about the law and the other is the President.
        that one that knows something about the law said on a number of occasions that Hillary needed to be indicted. I didn't know you started holding his legal opinion in high regard.

Comment

• Reading the oral arguments from the Supreme Court on the travel ban case was predictably refreshing. I can't wait to have some sort of semblance of order restored in this area.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump goes on Fox & Friends and says he has barely anything to do with Cohen, Cohen barely did any legal work for him, and he has nothing to do with Michael's businesses.

Trump's lawyers are appearing in court today to argue that everything the Feds seized from Cohen is possibly protected by attorney-client privilege and that Trump himself must be allowed to review everything before any prosecutors can look at it.

LMAO

Comment

• Here's 6 hours of US Open coverage with commentary.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YThVu1CA7fM[/ame]
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

Attached Files
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dems be so homophobic. Gays dont have to be Democrats either lol

Comment

• And voila. The Feds use comments made by Trump (see footnote 3) on Fox and Friends to undercut the argument his own lawyers are making in court.

Comment

• both can be true. He could do very little of Trumps legal work and still have hundreds of thousands of pages involving that tiny amount.

I mean a billionaire real estate guy is going to have a lot more going on legally than you or I, by a LARGE amount.
                        Last edited by Kapture1; April 26, 2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• ESPECIALLY a billionaire crook.

Comment

• Bill to protect Mueller, in reality would protect Trump from his own dumbass actions

(it won't make it to the floor)

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

Working...
                                X