Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Forgot to post this yesterday...the Chinese have quietly quit buying US soybeans. Didn't put a tariff on them, just quit buying and have canceled all contracts

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/a...bunge-ceo-says
    They saw what soy was doing to the American Left.

SAD!

Comment

• Good Lord, Kappy, how can you read that drivel? It's in the world's best interest to denuke NoKo. I can't think of anyone on either side of the aisle that wants the talks to fail. This is an apolitical issue. It benefits no one except the conspiracy fruitcakes to publish such garbage, and it only incites our already unstable president. Partisanship for the sake of being baselessly adversarial.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Good Lord, Kappy, how can you read that drivel? It's in the world's best interest to denuke NoKo. I can't think of anyone on either side of the aisle that wants the talks to fail. This is an apolitical issue. It benefits no one except the conspiracy fruitcakes to publish such garbage, and it only incites our already unstable president. Partisanship for the sake of being baselessly adversarial.
        Politico is a main stream, left leaning publication. This isn't folks on the Daily Beast or Huffington Post.

All the same people that were claiming Trump was going to get us nuked now are pissed that N Korea is giving up their nukes. And normally I would agree with you that the entire world wants a nuke free North Korea, but there continues to be some salty motherfucks out there.

Comment

• Perhaps we should take all elected officials, put them in a stadium, and make them watch Sesame Street videos on co-operation - Clockwork Orange style.

Nobel Peace Prize winner for economics calls Trump taxcut a 'nothing burger'.

Deep throating Trumpanzees nominate Most Stable Genius for a Nobel Peace Prize.

A group of President Donald Trump’s most ardent supporters in the House of Representatives have sent a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, formally nominating the President for a Nobel Peace Prize.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Paul Krugman rofl

Is there ANY economist that is more consistantly wrong than Krugman? Serious question

Comment

• If you actually read the Politico article, you would see that no one was rooting against the talks in that article.

Iam,
              Tom Nichols does a pretty good job describing where I am at in the NoKo talks. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/568508002/
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Feds had Cohen's phones wiretapped. Whatever this guy was wrapped up in is pretty serious. This ain't about campaign finance laws

Comment

• SLF:

Is this also where you stand on Iran (from the article):

But just as in the Iran deal, we should have no illusions about the price we have already paid to get this far, and prepare for the dangers that lie ahead if we find — as still seems likely — that we are being duped.
                  I get it if you want to take the Tom Nichols tact -- there's a lot of sense in thinking that these dirtbag countries can't be trusted. I'm just curious if you were also as dubious (and principled) as Mr. Nichols on Iran (he HATED the Iran deal).
                  Last edited by iam416; May 3, 2018, 12:47 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Of course I’m dubious about the Iran deal, which is why I am glad there is a strong inspection regime. Of course they could still get a Nuke (and probably will), but that was true before the deal and it will be true when Trump backs out of the deal.

Comment

• Right, if some sort of strong inspection regime comes out this then I'll be pleased.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Me too. I’ll also be happy if they really do give us thier nuclear arsenal and long range tickets. I guess we will see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          If you actually read the Politico article, you would see that no one was rooting against the talks in that article.
                          read the comments

Comment

• Nope. Never read the comments. Never read the comments on conservative articles either. Crazy people live in comments.

Comment

• and on Twitter. Especially on twitter.

Comment

• I think I follow just about most reasonable lefties on twitter and haven’t seen that.

Comment

Working...
                                X