Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    Fixed your statement for you.

Since you're probably too dense to catch the point, let me spell it out. In post #35824, you penned a point of view worthy of consideration and debate until you felt the need to inject totally false inflammatory nonsense. Unless you're so delusional that you actually believe the drivel portion of your post, why would you spoil a cognitive post? To generate a response? To demonstrate your difference from the rest of the population? To try and bring an echo chamber sound bite to a new arena?

When you feel that rare need to actually contribute to a conversation, please do so. But your pronouncement of fiction as fact undercuts any validity your statements actually may contain. We all like to debate opposing points of view, and if you truly want to discuss a contentious subject seriously, leave the bullshit out.

I would love to discuss that subject in post 35824. But I won't waste my time discussing it with what appears to be a 16 year old recluse living in his mother's basement.

In all seriousness, you do yourself a disservice.
    disservice? turns out every word of what I said is true. you are right, you took no effort in discussing it, just threw in whataboutisms n shit, if you want to go down that road, you're gonna lose.

Sorry you feel upset that I was talking about the far far far left of your party, but it is telling. debate the facts, if you can manage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Polling data on which Americans believe America has a moral responsibility to accept refugees. Who said Yes?

74% Democrats
      67% Blacks
      65% No religious Affiliation
      64% College Grads
      59% Hispanics
      50% Catholics
      46% Whites
      43% Traditional Protestant
      26% Republicans
      25% Evangelicals

There's also been a dramatic change in the number of religious Americans who no longer think a person's personal indiscretions will affect their public life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b7c815595f15
      yes, the left is an open borders party, and their allegiance is no longer to the citizens of this country, but the citizens of the world. noble i guess. not all cultures are the same, some are better than others. Not all ideals are the same, some are better than others. Not all religions are the same, some are better than others.
      Last edited by Kapture1; May 25, 2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Polling data on which Americans believe America has a moral responsibility to accept refugees. Who said Yes?

74% Democrats
        67% Blacks
        65% No religious Affiliation
        64% College Grads
        59% Hispanics
        50% Catholics
        46% Whites
        43% Traditional Protestant
        26% Republicans
        25% Evangelicals

There's also been a dramatic change in the number of religious Americans who no longer think a person's personal indiscretions will affect their public life.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b7c815595f15

The "do we have a moral responsibility to take on refugees" question is like the "do you personally have a moral obligation to feed the hungry".

While both answers may be yes, to what level does our responsibility reach? Should we have to take in refugees until our surplus resources are critically strained? Should we have to spend every spare dollar to feed the hungry? Can I set limits and still be considered 'moral'? Can I say I will give some money to feed them or take in some refugees but set limits, and be allowed to say this much and no more? As it is, we have millions of non citizens living here already who came to America to escape a dire socio-economic landscape in their own country. Do they count as refugees? Did anyone watch the kung fu movie I posted? Those damn Japanese ninjas were all take, take, take. When will it stop?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The immigration policy debate is like health care policy debate.

In an unrestrained environment, sure, let them all come or let them all have the heart or the kidney or the $40K life prolonging cancer treatment they want.

But that's not the case. There are responsible limits in each case. The problem is, our Congress is unable to determine what those limits are, for a multitude of reasons, most of them political...... I wish I could offer a solution but I can't. Debating it here is pretty much pointless.
          Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; May 25, 2018, 01:33 PM.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I have a moral responsibility to tell all of youse to STFU...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think we should start each day in this thread with the National Anthem...performed by Krapture. I catch any of you fuckers kneeling or fist in the air...Talent will suspend your posting privileges for a month...and you will be required to contribute $5,000 toward the Wizard retirement fund. Thanks for your mandatory support.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• *yawn*
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      i said 30% of america hates this country. plenty of independents and liberals love this country. the far far left radicals do not. I would argue the far right doesn't either. the "America was never great" crowd, why do that you have this sort of reaction if it doesn't apply to you? Just like the crowd that wants to create a white ethnostate. that's not what this country was founded on, it is at total odds with our founding ideals. those same ideals that prick witter you quoted says I cherry-pick (or at least you did as you said it applies to people like me).
                      You literally resolve every debate you fatigue on by calling the opposing a cuck/soyboy/some Edgelord variation. Even with those people have dedicated time/body to the principles you think you are lecturing them on.

Why is it surprising that the article linked would believed to be applicable to you.

This post of yours is, maybe, the first the seems to recognize an idea spectrum that isn't black and white.

The anthem debate is the ultimate example of whataboutism executed flawlessly by our president:

1. Players initiate a protest

2. People voice displeasure on basis of:
                      disrespecting America
                      disrespecting the flag
                      disrespecting Veterans
                      disrespecting deployed Soldiers
                      disrespecting dead Soldiers

Most of these points conjoined w/:
                      Players living in America
                      Players free to play because of x, y, z.
                      Some random point about their salary/luxury of life/etc etc.

3. Trump pretty much hits all of these in patented nonsensical name dropping tweet salvo over the course of the entire season.

Leading us back to these micro debates where:

Kapture both argues the legal merits to League's stance (He's probably right here, but the debate is mostly about optics.)

But then, Kapture makes it clear he is also on the right side of the debate in terms of patriotism (faux-patriotism). Met by disagreement: We're all cucks.

WingsFan your three billboards synopsis was grade A contrarian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        pointless, which is why I post memes
                        You post memes because you are a fucking clown.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          You post memes because it triggers the shit out of me.
                          Fixed it for ya

Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

• Hahaha Hohoho. This administration kills me! What's next?

I have a solution.

Maybe, Sarah Queen of Bullshit Mountain, you should just stop covering for the Orange Monkey and quit fucking lying for him?

Maybe start by not spouting bullshit like this gem?

Sanders has said the administration is committed to a free press, despite suggestions from Trump that reporters lose their credentials for publishing negative reports.

Jesus.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says it bothers her that people think she misleads the media.

Comment

• If you get ice cream on anything other than a waffle cone, you deserve an early slow death.

Comment

Working...
                                X