Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Ohmygosh! The Trump/Kim summit IS happening after all!

... oh wait - wrong Kim.
    5b0fb6fd1ae6624f008b462e-750-375.jpg

Oh, it's happening lol

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-05-31 at 2.08.30 PM.png
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

I am not-- rush is not and I'm wondering how gowdy can make that statement without seeing documents that initiated this--did he see the fisa warrants---nope

But this is real

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...tencing-605153

GP appears will have no role in testifying or any further use for Mueller

and I have to say clovis appears to know a helliva lot m,ore then anybody you reference. he's the only one that sat in front of Mueller for 16 hours and he is the only one who has direct involvement who has put together a rational explantion as to what happened and Mueller cant do a damn thing about it to get him to stfu
        Your article states that the oh-so-knowledgable Sam Clovis found out about Halper from watching the news. He was also a Birther. Conspiracy-peddling is right up your alley, so I get why you like him.

Sam Clovis, Donald Trump’s pick to be chief scientist for the Department of Agriculture, pushed unfounded theories about then-President Barack Obama’s upbringing and called then-Attorney General Eric Holder a “racist black,” a CNN KFile review of Clovis’s writings and radio broadcasts during 2012 and 2013 has found.

And yes, GP's role in the investigation is over. That Pineda guy out in California who forged documents for Russians will also be sentenced soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          and to be clear, to date they have Trump on 0 crimes, and all they have left is their perjury trap.

in the end all they can hope is that Trump sits with Mueller and flaps his jaws. THAT'S LITERALLY IT

entire bs Russian investigation was launched against Trump before there were ANY evidence, by the FBI's spy contacting members of the Trump Campaign prior to the hack of the DNC servers, prior to Downer meeting with the FBI about GP, prior to the actual FBI investigation.

and there's STILL no evidence of collusion.

That is funny on so many levels.

1) They have Chump on 0 crimes. True. Chump has never been the focus of the investigation by all accounts. So why do conservatives keep trying to promote this falsehood? Because it squares with their conservative "we're victims!" mentality?

2) All the investigation has left is a perjury trap. You're admitting Chump has perjured himself in the past or predicting he will in the future? That Chump cannot help but engage in criminal activity? Or are you saying Trump is so mentally incapacitated he cannot differentiate between fact and fiction?

3) entire Russian investigation was launched against Trump before there were ANY evidence... The investigation is to examine any Russian meddling in the election and those involved in it, if any. It is the conservative "we're victims!" crowd that hallucinate the investigation is about Trump.

4) and there's STILL no evidence of collusion. Nearly all non-Trumpanzees clearly state they do not believe there was any collusion on Trump's part. Again, it's the conservative "we're victims!" crowd that is whining 'no collusion' as if anyone else is saying that.

5) The FBI's spy.... Even your boys Gowdy and Neopolitan clearly state there was no such thing and the FBI did exactly what they as citizens would want done and that the FBI actually FOLLOWED Chump's demand for investigation. But again, that doesn't square with the conservative "we're victims!!" crowd.

Once Mueller exonerates Trump (not his evil minions) are you going to sing his praises for doing a deep dive investigation and coming up with the truth? Or does that not fit with the conservative "we're victims!" crowd?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Definition of counterintelligence

: organized activity of an intelligence service designed to block an enemy's sources of information, to deceive the enemy, to prevent sabotage, and to gather political and military information

EC on July 31, 2016 directed the fbi to begin a counterintelligence probe into the trump campaign

I guess trump is the enemy and gathering political information from his campaign is not spying

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

That is funny on so many levels.

1) They have Chump on 0 crimes. True. Chump has never been the focus of the investigation by all accounts. So why do conservatives keep trying to promote this falsehood? Because it squares with their conservative "we're victims!" mentality?

2) All the investigation has left is a perjury trap. You're admitting Chump has perjured himself in the past or predicting he will in the future? That Chump cannot help but engage in criminal activity? Or are you saying Trump is so mentally incapacitated he cannot differentiate between fact and fiction?

3) entire Russian investigation was launched against Trump before there were ANY evidence... The investigation is to examine any Russian meddling in the election and those involved in it, if any. It is the conservative "we're victims!" crowd that hallucinate the investigation is about Trump.

4) and there's STILL no evidence of collusion. Nearly all non-Trumpanzees clearly state they do not believe there was any collusion on Trump's part. Again, it's the conservative "we're victims!" crowd that is whining 'no collusion' as if anyone else is saying that.

5) The FBI's spy.... Even your boys Gowdy and Neopolitan clearly state there was no such thing and the FBI did exactly what they as citizens would want done and that the FBI actually FOLLOWED Chump's demand for investigation. But again, that doesn't square with the conservative "we're victims!!" crowd.

Once Mueller exonerates Trump (not his evil minions) are you going to sing his praises for doing a deep dive investigation and coming up with the truth? Or does that not fit with the conservative "we're victims!" crowd?
              1. of course he is/was the focus of the investigation, have you not been paying attention?? if the FBI heard that GP was overheard saying Russia has dirt on the Russians, that is a 2 hour interview. The FBI didn't need spies, they didn't need FISA warrants

2. not admitting anything. hell if Trump misremembers something and rather than saying "I don't remember" he'd be impeached. Have you looked at the list of questions? they're fucking ridiculous. how is Trump going to remember what he was thinking when he sent a tweet a year and a half ago?

3. Facts of the matter is in June 2016 Halper emailed Page, they meet in July 2016 in London while Page was there for a conference, think it was July 11th 12th. now pay attention... Wikileaks released the DNC emails on 07/22/16, Downer spoke with the FBI about the conversation with GP he had back in May on July 30th, which launched the actual FBI investigation. Why was a spy, being paid by the FBI to inform on members of the Trump campaign, doing so prior to the launch of the actual investigation?

4. Yep, no collusion. don't forget that is why we have a special council, the left's Russia fever

5. Gowdy isn't my boy. He claims that spy isn't a word he uses in his history of criminal matters as an assistant US district Attorney, and he is right, as THIS WASN'T A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, it was a counterintelligence investigation. That aside, he never addresses the spying of the Trump campaign prior to the FBI's opening of the investigation. He said what the FBI did was by the book, was proper procedure, yet he was never asked how many other presidents paid spies to get information on an opposing political party's presidential campaign, he was also not asked since by his admission Trump wasn't the target, was it improper for Comey to not inform the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES of the spies. Or why FBI spies weren't dispatched to the other campaigns. I don't give a shit about his audition for his CNN commentator spot. The citizens DON'T want the FBI to behave this way. Even if this was a Democrat president, I would still be sick at the abuse of power, the subversion of our constitutional process, the attack at the peaceful transition of power in this country.

so you still suck, please address these. thanks.
              Last edited by Kapture1; May 31, 2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Canada announces dollar-for-dollar tariffs on US products

Canada is countering the United States' move to slap punishing tariffs on steel and aluminum imports by imposing dollar-for-dollar tariffs of its own on everything from steel products to maple syrup.

Comment

• Reminder that the Beer Institute believes that the tariffs on aluminum will cost the beer industry an estimated $348 Million and that there will be at least 20,000 jobs potentially lost thanks to them. That's almost as many people as are employed by the entire US aluminum industry.

President Trump announced last Thursday that he plans to impose a 10% tariff on all aluminum imports and a 25% tariff on all steel imports.  This aluminum tariff will dramatically increase the manufacturing costs of American brewers and beer importers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Reminder that the Beer Institute believes that the tariffs on aluminum will cost the beer industry an estimated $348 Million and that there will be at least 20,000 jobs potentially lost thanks to them. That's almost as many people as are employed by the entire US aluminum industry.

http://www.beerinstitute.org/tariffs-aluminum-tax-beer/
                    cause no one in the US buys canned beer. or soda.

Comment

cause no one in the US buys canned beer. or soda.
                      ? So if you raise the price of cans or automobiles, people will still continue to consume them in the same numbers? Or are you claiming that if you raise the price of aluminum by 25% there will be no pass-along cost to the consumer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

? So if you raise the price of cans or automobiles, people will still continue to consume them in the same numbers? Or are you claiming that if you raise the price of aluminum by 25% there will be no pass-along cost to the consumer?
                        I don't like or agree with the tariffs, I'm just questioning what you cited. If you raise Aluminum on imports, that doesn't raise the cost of US steel and aluminium to US consumers.

My guess would be those beer can manufactures buy foreign aluminum because it's what? 6% cheaper than US aluminum? so beer will go up 6% to protect US jobs? I'm not trying to prove anything I am legitimately asking.

Comment

• Paul Ryan attacks the Trump tariffs.Says they target our closest allies

Comment

• Meeting Of The Minds: President Trump And Kim Kardashian Convened In The Oval Office Yesterday To Tell Each Other That They?ve Been On TV

Today 12:20pm
                            SEE MORE: POLITICS
                            Taking time out of their busy schedules to discuss matters of mutual importance, President Donald Trump and reality star Kim Kardashian convened in the Oval Office yesterday to let each other know that they?ve been on TV. After greeting one another with a prolonged series of bows to convey respect, the high profile pair then sat down at the Resolute desk and quickly got down to business.

?Mr. President, I would like for you to know that I have been on TV before,? said Kardashian, opening the important dialogue.

?I have been on TV also,? Trump countered in a firm yet civil tone. ?Have you been on TV??

?I am confident that I have, yes,? Kardashian replied, prompting the president to nod approvingly.

?Thank you for telling me this, Kevin,? said Trump, adding, ?I am beginning to gather that we have both been on TV.?

?I would have to agree, because now that I think about it, I have also been on TV,? she responded.

The pair then shook hands as the press pool took a flurry of photographs of the historic meeting.

?We are on TV right now,? Trump proceeded to announce before switching on the television near his desk and turning to an episode of Mike & Molly. ?See? Here we are.?

?I believe so, yes,? Kardashian agreed. ?This is us on TV.?

Trump then got up, went into the adjoining bathroom, and used the toilet with the door wide open while an unattended Kardashian pressed all the buttons on the Resolute desk and whistled quietly to herself. Moments later, Trump burst through the east wall of the Oval Office on a riding lawnmower and introduced himself to Kardashian, believing her to be his wife. Speaking in serious tones, the two then told each other several more times that they?d been on TV before finally concluding the meeting, at which point the president wandered out into the White House Rose Garden, took off his shirt, and fell asleep facedown in a bed of tulips.

Though it does not seem that the Trump-Kardashian summit will lead to any concrete changes in U.S. policy, the pair?s marquee meeting marks the first time in White House history that the celebrity guest star of Wrestlemania 23 and the celebrity guest star of Wrestlemania 24 have convened in the Oval Office for formal discussions.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was wondering when some of these fringe sites would work on the George P. Angle. But, by way of the laughable Clovis-the-cameo? Probably not a great look.

Btw, if keeping relation tabs: Trump never meets/elevates George P. Without Clovis, however brief is confirmation flame out made him.

Comment

I don't like or agree with the tariffs, I'm just questioning what you cited. If you raise Aluminum on imports, that doesn't raise the cost of US steel and aluminium to US consumers.

My guess would be those beer can manufactures buy foreign aluminum because it's what? 6% cheaper than US aluminum? so beer will go up 6% to protect US jobs? I'm not trying to prove anything I am legitimately asking.

Except the US aluminum industry is unable to meet the demand that the internal demand of the US.
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X