Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Here, let me test out the upload attachments feature...

Screenshot 2018-05-30 at 3.57.29 PM.png
    Maybe Rosanne was on Ambien when she defiled the National Anthem and grabbed her own crotch.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A giant in the culinary world has died. Ella Brennan dead at 92. For those of you with NetFlix, there is a very worthwhile documentary on her there.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Testing

Comment

• How the hell do you work this piece of shit new set-up? How do you get it in chronological order?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Except the US aluminum industry is unable to meet the demand that the internal demand of the US.
            I doubt that, but willing too entertain that notion with some data. I read something a few months back that we were one of the world's leading producers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Maybe Rosanne was on Ambien when she defiled the National Anthem and grabbed her own crotch.
              Samantha Bee on ambien too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

1. of course he is/was the focus of the investigation, have you not been paying attention?? if the FBI heard that GP was overheard saying Russia has dirt on the Russians, that is a 2 hour interview. The FBI didn't need spies, they didn't need FISA warrants

2. not admitting anything. hell if Trump misremembers something and rather than saying "I don't remember" he'd be impeached. Have you looked at the list of questions? they're fucking ridiculous. how is Trump going to remember what he was thinking when he sent a tweet a year and a half ago?

3. Facts of the matter is in June 2016 Halper emailed Page, they meet in July 2016 in London while Page was there for a conference, think it was July 11th 12th. now pay attention... Wikileaks released the DNC emails on 07/22/16, Downer spoke with the FBI about the conversation with GP he had back in May on July 30th, which launched the actual FBI investigation. Why was a spy, being paid by the FBI to inform on members of the Trump campaign, doing so prior to the launch of the actual investigation?

4. Yep, no collusion. don't forget that is why we have a special council, the left's Russia fever

5. Gowdy isn't my boy. He claims that spy isn't a word he uses in his history of criminal matters as an assistant US district Attorney, and he is right, as THIS WASN'T A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, it was a counterintelligence investigation. That aside, he never addresses the spying of the Trump campaign prior to the FBI's opening of the investigation. He said what the FBI did was by the book, was proper procedure, yet he was never asked how many other presidents paid spies to get information on an opposing political party's presidential campaign, he was also not asked since by his admission Trump wasn't the target, was it improper for Comey to not inform the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES of the spies. Or why FBI spies weren't dispatched to the other campaigns. I don't give a shit about his audition for his CNN commentator spot. The citizens DON'T want the FBI to behave this way. Even if this was a Democrat president, I would still be sick at the abuse of power, the subversion of our constitutional process, the attack at the peaceful transition of power in this country.

so you still suck, please address these. thanks.

1) Trump is not and has not been the focus of the investigation. Even clown prince Rudy G has stated that after conversations with Mueller. Run upstairs and pull out your copy of Hooked On Phonics out of your toybox. Then read the mandate and parameters of the special investigation. You will find nothing about Chump, only direction to examine Russia activities in relation to the election and the pursuit of related activities. Better yet, have someone read it to you, they can explain the big words. But Chump is not the focus, IF he has committed a crime and gets caught in the net, so be it.

2) Standard rightwing nut job bullshit. Ronald Reagan lied 78 times to investigators during the Contra investigation using the phrase "I don't recall" to critical questions. Democrats controlled the Congress and there was no impeachment proceedings brought forth. Your statement has no foundation. And yeah, I have read the questions. I thought it was an abbreviated list. It is standard procedure to create the questions you want answered and then camouflage then with 5x more additional questions. You may need to show some cards, but you don't want to show your hand. No doubt some of the questions were intended to poke the bear, but given Chump's habit of knowingly lying to the American public, poke away!

3) You pay attention. Slimeballs acting as undeclared foreign agents came to the attention of the FBI before Trump announced his candidacy. The FBI followed the slime. The events you list all occurred after the initial federal interest. Only the paranoid conspiracy types try and twist the truth into some plot. More conservative "we're victims!!" drivel.

4) I've always said I don't believe Chump colluded (he lacks the intellectual firepower). His minions are a different story. "Russia fever"? Read the special prosecutor's mandate. It is to investigate Russian influence on the election. Tell you what, Internet Tough Guy, why don't you ask the people here who have actually stepped up and given service to this country if an investigation into Russian meddling is appropriate? We swore an oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and there is no expiration date. It is clear to all but deep throating Trumpanzees that Russia made a concerted effort to influence the election. And yes, I want that investigated so it can be prevented from happening again in the future. That's not "Russia Fever", that's a cog in defending this nation. So go back to proclaiming your willingness to give your life in defense of your guns, and leave the defense of this nation to real patriots.

5) There weren't any spies. Everyone except Trump says so. Even Rudy G has stated that this line is bullshit and intended to sway the court of public opinion to undermine the FBI. They think people like you are so stupid that you'll gooble up whatever ludicrous fantasies they devise. Apparently they're right.

Time for you to leave the basement - mommy's calling you for your breakfast oatmeal.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Dr. Strangelove's beloved David French NAILS IT...again: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...-goat/#slide-1
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mr. French brings his strong game

Comment

• Wow...the Trump admin is expected to ORDER electric grids to purchase energy from failing coal and nuclear plants under "emergency powers". This is a level of state control over the energy sector that Obama could have only dreamed about.

Trump administration officials are making plans to order grid operators to buy electricity from struggling coal and nuclear plants in an effort to extend their life, a move that could represent an unprecedented intervention into U.S. energy markets.

Comment

• wow DOJ expected to file charges against McCabe

wow jobs report shows 250,00 with unemployment at 3.8 and black/Hispanic unemployment at an alltime low

wow brannen is spinning like a top on morning joe today all but admitting papadoppoulis was the source of the Russian collusion narrative. Of note--- GP is completely done with mueller and only faces sentencing for obstruction and will not be used as a witness. more page stozak texts today ought to be enlightneoing on the white house running this counterintelligence operation
                        Last edited by crashcourse; June 1, 2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

1) Trump is not and has not been the focus of the investigation. Even clown prince Rudy G has stated that after conversations with Mueller. Run upstairs and pull out your copy of Hooked On Phonics out of your toybox. Then read the mandate and parameters of the special investigation. You will find nothing about Chump, only direction to examine Russia activities in relation to the election and the pursuit of related activities. Better yet, have someone read it to you, they can explain the big words. But Chump is not the focus, IF he has committed a crime and gets caught in the net, so be it.

2) Standard rightwing nut job bullshit. Ronald Reagan lied 78 times to investigators during the Contra investigation using the phrase "I don't recall" to critical questions. Democrats controlled the Congress and there was no impeachment proceedings brought forth. Your statement has no foundation. And yeah, I have read the questions. I thought it was an abbreviated list. It is standard procedure to create the questions you want answered and then camouflage then with 5x more additional questions. You may need to show some cards, but you don't want to show your hand. No doubt some of the questions were intended to poke the bear, but given Chump's habit of knowingly lying to the American public, poke away!

3) You pay attention. Slimeballs acting as undeclared foreign agents came to the attention of the FBI before Trump announced his candidacy. The FBI followed the slime. The events you list all occurred after the initial federal interest. Only the paranoid conspiracy types try and twist the truth into some plot. More conservative "we're victims!!" drivel.

4) I've always said I don't believe Chump colluded (he lacks the intellectual firepower). His minions are a different story. "Russia fever"? Read the special prosecutor's mandate. It is to investigate Russian influence on the election. Tell you what, Internet Tough Guy, why don't you ask the people here who have actually stepped up and given service to this country if an investigation into Russian meddling is appropriate? We swore an oath to defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic, and there is no expiration date. It is clear to all but deep throating Trumpanzees that Russia made a concerted effort to influence the election. And yes, I want that investigated so it can be prevented from happening again in the future. That's not "Russia Fever", that's a cog in defending this nation. So go back to proclaiming your willingness to give your life in defense of your guns, and leave the defense of this nation to real patriots.

5) There weren't any spies. Everyone except Trump says so. Even Rudy G has stated that this line is bullshit and intended to sway the court of public opinion to undermine the FBI. They think people like you are so stupid that you'll gooble up whatever ludicrous fantasies they devise. Apparently they're right.

Time for you to leave the basement - mommy's calling you for your breakfast oatmeal.
                          1. yes he has. He's been under investigation since day one. What Trump's lawyer says is irrelevant, the special investigation has far exceeded it's scope and parameters, so that's also completely irrelevant. Again, if they were concerned about what Papadopoulos was saying, that is a 2 hour sitdown. the FBI didn't need to use spies or get FISA warrants. What's funny and odd is that Comey REFUSED to say publicly what he told the president privately. Why? Now that they have nothing on Trump they admit he is not the target lol

2. ANY lawyer, whether a right wing constitutional lawyer, or one on the far left, would advise their client to state they don't remember if they don't remember every detail 100%. Ask ANY lawyer, an unreliable memory is no defense against perjury. It's why Hillary used the phrase over three dozen times in her off the record interview with the FBI, it's why Bill Clinton offered up 156 such statements in his deposition. NOT whataboutism, they have as much relevance in this conversation as Reagan, which I'm not sure why he was brought up. Mueller has clearly set a perjury trap based on the questions, as all of them were directly related to what Mueller has been investigating.

3-4. Rubio wanted to play this word game too, that wasn't the Trump or the Campaign that was under investigation, but just individuals in the campaign with long ties to Russia. Your side has been screaming about Trump Russia collusion for two years, not "Papadopoulos collusion with Russia", not "Flynn collusion with Russia", not "Manifort colluded with Russia". The entire left cried wolf for two years while the FBI vigorously investigated Trump Russia collusion that didn't exist, and Mueller investigated every parking ticket the president has ever had, and the fact that all you have left is a perjury trap is not good for your side. you gasslit the country into believing Trump was secretly working with the Kremlin and STOLE the election from Hillary, that's the only explanation. couldn't be that the left has left behind the working class in this country in favor of, as 0bama put it, "promoted an empty cosmopolitan globalism that made many feel left behind"... Which means not only will the public not believe your outrage anymore, it means that the left has lied to cover for their failures and haven't done the necessary deep look inside to find out what ACTUALLY went wrong.

5. Yes, there was. Halper was paid to make contact with members of the Trump campaign under false pretenses, and report back to the FBI. in the criminal prosecution world, this is called an informant. in the counterintelligence world, this is a SPY. In fact the spy Halper was paid to reach out to Page and set up his London meeting over a month before the FBI started their investigation, something you still haven't addressed.

and let me take this one further, August 5th 2016, just after signing the papers opening the counter intelligence investigation, Strzok wrote Page ?Went well, best we could have expected. Other than [REDACTED] quote, ?the White House is running this.??

The walls are closing in on the corrupt, this investigation is over. Will the base lose their minds, AGAIN, when it becomes clear the media has been overselling impeachment? I think yes.

and btw, i own my one house, and own my own basement tool

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            wow DOJ expected to file charges against McCabe

wow jobs report shows 250,00 with unemployment at 3.8 and black/Hispanic unemployment at an alltime low

wow brannen is spinning like a top on morning joe today all but admitting papadoppoulis was the source of the Russian collusion narrative. Of note--- GP is completely done with mueller and only faces sentencing for obstruction and will not be used as a witness. more page stozak texts today ought to be enlightneoing on the white house running this counterintelligence operation
                            How was Papadopoulos the source of the Russian collusion narrative when the FBI was spying on Carter Page BEFORE Downer even talked with the FBI about what GP had said? That doesn't square with the facts, but nothing he says does.

Comment

• Ella Brennan is dead and you are all talking politics??

:: p ours 40oz of turtle soup on the sidewalk; peace out, pretty lady::::
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 1, 2018, 10:07 AM.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

How was Papadopoulos the source of the Russian collusion narrative when the FBI was spying on Carter Page BEFORE Downer even talked with the FBI about what GP had said? That doesn't square with the facts, but nothing he says does.
                                So is today one of the days where you think it's outrageous that the FBI was keeping tabs on Carter Page? And tomorrow will be a "Carter Page was working for the FBI as a spy" day?

Can either you or crash explain why you think the govt had no business surveilling Page's activities even after Russian spies were convicted of trying to recruit him?

Comment

Working...
                                X