No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? FOX news reported something to push their agenda that wasn't true? No way!

Last edited by CGVT; June 7, 2018, 12:24 AM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Da Kraeptures prez doesn't even know the words to the anthem and these monkeys get all worked up over this other bullshit. Lol, there seriously is no words to how fucking braindead you people are. It's really fucking fascinating.

Comment

• waaaay better than the last president... osama something.... shit. it's like he was never there haha

Comment

• I do appreciate the daily Pruitt stories, the single minded dedication to the grift is admirable. The White House mess hall story is pretty humorous.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I do appreciate the daily Pruitt stories, the single minded dedication to the grift is admirable. The White House mess hall story is pretty humorous.
              Remarkable. At least the banana-republic bureaucrats who use their positions in exactly the same way have the excuse that they are paid very poorly for what they do. But it's just amazing how little daylight there is between that kind of person and the ones in charge now in the US.

Comment

• Hell, the guy can save ten bucks on a burger...

While the food is considered to be top-notch, the prices are a real bargain. Skirt steak runs just $10.25, while coriander beef kabobs were just $11.95 each. And a cheeseburger runs just $6.35, according to his bill. The burger at another of Pruitt's haunts, French bistro Le Diplomate, runs $17.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think Pruitt does it for exposure and because it's cool to hang out at the White House.

I really can't throw stones at that. The whole eat at the WH mess hall is innocuous and a non-story imo.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 7, 2018, 08:14 AM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I think Pruitt does it for exposure and because it's cool to hang out at the White House.

I really can't throw stones at that. The whole eat at the WH mess hall is innocuous and a non-story imo.
                    Yeah, but what kind of pain in the ass do you have to be to be the reason that they have to send the generic "Don't spend so much time here" memo that is really directed at you?

Comment

• It would a be a c story on an episode of the reality show Scott Pruitt Living the High Life.

Comment

• I think it likely that he never considered that he was a hinderance. I am not sure that it was apparent. He has been backed off of buying his lunch there. It seems a bit of petty overkill for the media to excoriate him over this.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's a very important story to froot.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA et al

while you twits were debating the point counterpoints along with skulling your 56's into traps behind the green--I was 6/6 GIR converting the last for -1 on my way to a 37 in league

so to summarize

some subjects are just a little too close to home. but I know these guys and have stood in the hallway while their flag draped litters go by with the family walking behind crying and the staff lined up along the hallways with their hand over their hearts or saluting.
                            so yeah to me that show of kneeling with your head down is a show of disrespect. instead of coming together for a moment as americans certain people have chosen to create more division.

the amazing thing to me is the thousands of contacts police have with coivilians every day--the cherrypicking that goes on of events that if the individual had just complied with the cops their wouldn't have been an incident. the kneeling and the message just throws shot into the faces pof the thousands and thousands and thousands of law enforcement that for millions of people are the front line for keeping America safe. the message was received loud and clear--1-2 times a year their is going to be an incident that fires up the libs or BLM or the sharptons of the world but bottom line those cops bend over backwards to not make the front pages as a officer who made a mistake leading to the death or injury of someone innocent. but for gods sake do what the officer asks and things will not escalate. they are not the enemy contrary to those who kneel and support kneeling choose to make ypou believe

and yes kevin Durant is the mvp and that 35 footer he made was the dagger

bye bye LeBron see you in a different uniform next year

Comment

• Jfc, crash, you equate the choice of standing or kneeling while at a fucking minor leage ballgame or whatever with shitting on soldiers' coffins? That is a ridiculous emotional overreach that any adolescent teenage girl would be embarrased over.

This practice of playing the anthem at ballgames is relatively recent and wholly contrived.

Comment

• The one thing everyone wants to hear is about somebody else's golf game.

Comment

Working...
                                X