Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    If you mean pointing out when someone is outright lying? Yes --- Your not at your best when losing your temper
    Oh, you're talking about Trump now? Got it.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is not about politics

Comment

• Sure it is. You're trying to defend Sarah Queen of Bullshit Mountain, who tries to spin Trump's lies

Politics.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I respect everyone's opinion here CCVT. All politicians lie, the ones you like and the ones I like. They all lie, Im not R or D

I pointed out to Kapture that Hillary's misstep in India was not as bad as it looked if you recall.

DSL was making something up that did not happen to us in this thread. He needs to be called out on it, I know you or FL would not just make things up.

Comment

• The "reporter" is a total hack. He cited the 2. whatever drop last year purposely leaving out the 6. whatever increase the year before. So yes, violent crime is up since the start of the migrant crisis.

this isn't reporting it's partisan advocacy, and of course DSL not only bought right into it, he famed the exchange in the most hackish cartoonish way possible lol
            Last edited by Kapture1; June 18, 2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• I just watched it. She was scrambling, although to her credit she stayed on point -"Not Trump's fault," but she was frazzled and frustrated. It must get tiring to have to go out and peddle that bullshit every day.

Too bad she doesn't have the integrity to tell the truth, that Trump won't sign shit unless it pays for his fucking wall.
              Last edited by CGVT; June 18, 2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                I just watched it. She was scrambling, although to her credit she stayed on point -"Not Trump's fault," but she was frazzled and frustrated. It must get tiring to have to go out and peddle that bullshit every day.

Too bad she doesn't have the integrity to say tell the truth, that Tump won't sign shit unless it pays for his fucking wall.
                Trump was correct, violent crime in Germany is up since the influx of migrants from the thirld world.

Trump said it himself, wall or no reform.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  I respect everyone's opinion here CCVT. All politicians lie, the ones you like and the ones I like. They all lie, Im not R or D

I pointed out to Kapture that Hillary's misstep in India was not as bad as it looked if you recall.

DSL was making something up that did not happen to us in this thread. He needs to be called out on it, I know you or FL would not just make things up.
                  Honestly, if your intent is to hold people accountable for their lies/contradictions/missteps/omissions/deceptions...youwillbe spending an ungodly amount of time on Kapture, which I doubt you are willing to do and even if you are, he will block you when he has repeatedly fatigued... which happens two replies into any correspondence

Comment

• Not to worry. It's just alternative facts

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Not to worry. It's just alternate facts
                      No, it's actual facts. Washington Post even admitted it, reluctantly. The reporter wants to pretend that there has been only one year of data since the migrant crisis started and that is simply not the case.

Trump is right, you are wrong. Shocker.

Comment

• Sanders has a hard job, she is paid to cover Trumps lies (most of the time). And yes Trump lies a lot

Comment

• He didn't lie about Germany.

Comment

• I like Trump and the job hes is doing. Most of his lies (that bother me anyway) are about non relative dumb shit - b/c he worries about looking good all the time.

Comment

• Trump Lies About Germany, Again, to Cast Immigrants as an Existential Threat

THE PRESIDENT OFat its lowest level in 25 yearshundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing the wars in Syria and Iraq.

The lie, posted on Twitter by Donald Trump, was an attempt to justify the exceedingly cruel measures he ordered to deter unauthorized immigration, including the arrest of asylum-seekers at the southern border and the removal of their children for detention in cages.

It was widely debunked and criticized by Germans, like the political scientist Marcel Dirsus.down 5.1 percent overall since last year and 2.4 percent for violent offensesView image on Twitter
                              View image on Twitter

Mathieu von Rohr?@mathieuvonrohr
                              Merkel is still the most popular politician in Germany btw
                              (cc @realdonaldtrump)

Jeremy Cliffe, the Berlin bureau chief of The Economist, notedjust 16 percent of the voters in recent polling, and its leader, Alexander Gauland, trails Merkel 50-12 in overall approval.

Undeterred by the facts, Trump followed his false claim with a second tweet, in which he revealed that the lie about Germany was part of a broader effort to cast immigration, at least by nonwhites, as an existential threat to both Europe and the United States.

ABC News?@ABC
                              "Not on my watch": Amid escalating scrutiny over border policy, Pres. Trump says U.S. "will not be a migrant camp, and it will not be a refugee holding facility."
                              told Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business

Comment

• Yes down 2.4 last year, but up over 6% from 15-16, so violent crime is up since the migrant crisis started? Yes? Ok, thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X