No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CG I realize you probably don't want a real conversation about this but I am curious. What does okra taste like? It looks like zucchini to me when it is cut up, anyways. I love zucchini.

hodgkal, there are bunch of tips in the Forum Administration thread if you need some help. Otherwise feel free to message me with any questions on the updated format.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• It really doesn't taste bad, tough to describe. Kind of "green" a little peppery maybe a bit like squash or zucchini. It is actually pretty good fried, but when you boil it it creates this snot-like slime that I just can't get past. A lot of people in the south like boiled okra. My wife is one of them. I can't tolerate the slime.

Some people add it to gumbos because the slime acts as a thickening agent. It is not as noticeable, but I know it's there so I don't use it when I make a gumbo.

I can't tolerate Oprah either, but that is a different story ;)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I think that the EO will be challenged, and it will be struck down. At which point the dems will take the full force of the blame for preemptively rejecting any bipartisan legislation that would fix the issue.

You never answered my question tho...you are pissed that he is following the law, then you are pissed that he is signing (an unconstitutional) EO... so what is it that you want DLS? I want to hear what you suggest.
        LOL...another brilliant well-thought-out strategy by the Trumpster. Two days ago an EO was impossible and Trump's a hero for standing firm; fast forward to today and Trump's a brilliant genius who just trapped the libs by signing an EO!!! He had them trapped two days ago but look! He's trapped them in a new even more geniuser way, just to keep things interesting!!

1) He wasn't following a law. He was following a change in policy that was initiated just a couple months ago. I will search for an email for Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley so you can write them furious letters and that they should tear up their law degrees in shame.

2) Paul Ryan and Mark Meadows (aka Captain Freedom) had a screaming match on the floor of the House this afternoon. Republican can't even put together immigration legislitation that enough Republicans agree on. Good luck blaming THAT on Democrats. I'm sure it's Obama's fault that Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan are raging assholes. Speaking of Freedom Caucus guys and a Michigan Man to boot:

Comment

• This is why I love MY PRESIDNET!! We are Reopening NASSA and are gonna have a SPACE FORCE! WE NEED IT you are dam right MY PRESIDENT!!! LOCK HER UP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

LOL...another brilliant well-thought-out strategy by the Trumpster. Two days ago an EO was impossible and Trump's a hero for standing firm; fast forward to today and Trump's a brilliant genius who just trapped the libs by signing an EO!!! He had them trapped two days ago but look! He's trapped them in a new even more geniuser way, just to keep things interesting!!

1) He wasn't following a law. He was following a change in policy that was initiated just a couple months ago. I will search for an email for Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley so you can write them furious letters and that they should tear up their law degrees in shame.

2) Paul Ryan and Mark Meadows (aka Captain Freedom) had a screaming match on the floor of the House this afternoon. Republican can't even put together immigration legislitation that enough Republicans agree on. Good luck blaming THAT on Democrats. I'm sure it's Obama's fault that Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan are raging assholes. Speaking of Freedom Caucus guys and a Michigan Man to boot:

fuck Amash.

every media outlet is reporting the fix is temporary. why? because it will be challenged in court and vacated. that is what they are reporting, violates the 1997 Flores settlement

they knew this, but why let facts get in the way when emotional manipulation is more effective?

I don't need luck to blame anything on Democrats, i only need that little 20 second sound bite from Schumer himself. he had a moment of honesty and it fucked the democrats hard. Because when this order is vacated (which btw dems are already saying isn't good enough even though that is what they were demanding ), and the dems refuse to come to the table, they will shoulder the blame. Thanks Chucky

Comment

• still waiting for an answer from the progressives here, if separation is inhumane, and keeping them together is inhumane and illegal, what is it that you suggest?

This is also how we know that the dems are obstructionists, they bitch and complain, spew propaganda, and emotional manipulation, call everyone that disagrees nazi, but they don't have any fucking answers.

Comment

• "he's losing his base"

jJkeAuItpm7bHagDQnxCoX6sBFwe6rbKkKHCHjNq1Mg.jpg?w=1024&s=9157e5449c87fb5c592911d95ebbef1e.jpg

Comment

• Evening shift at McDonald's must be over...

BTW, I'm pretty sure that this woman ain't got no soul...

3f4998d246ff814a0693260a3bfcbe5d.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wilbur Ross says they are investigating "steel profiteering"

Translation: The tariffs I recommended have caused steel prices to rise far more than I predicted. I definitely wasn't wrong; therefore someone's cheating!

Comment

• President Obama's cybersecurity czar confirmed Wednesday that former national security adviser Susan Rice told him to "stand down" on Russia.

Comment

• Changing demographics...
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• China just handed the world a 111-million-ton trash problem
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Apparently you have to be a leftist to think seperating children from their families is bad. Grand Rapids got a shipment of 50 of these children two nights ago and two of them were infants. They are deporting their parents and there is a genuine fear that a lot of these children will never see their parents again. If you think that is awful and that makes you a leftist, I will gladly take the title.

How stupid(or sociopathic) do you have to be to not realize how awful this is? If you have to release families after 20 days rather than create child camps and virtual orphans than that is what you do. This is not a hard call.

If you want to change the law, change the law. But you don't make kids hostages to try and force action.

Comment

• CGVT: Let me compliment you in moving from okra (or whatever that crap was) to attractive women.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Apparently you have to be a leftist to think seperating children from their families is bad. Grand Rapids got a shipment of 50 of these children two nights ago and two of them were infants. They are deporting their parents and there is a genuine fear that a lot of these children will never see their parents again. If you think that is awful and that makes you a leftist, I will gladly take the title.

How stupid(or sociopathic) do you have to be to not realize how awful this is? If you have to release families after 20 days rather than create child camps and virtual orphans than that is what you do. This is not a hard call.

If you want to change the law, change the law. But you don't make kids hostages to try and force action.
                                Not saying is isn't bad, but based on reality, what does do leftist want? cant separate. cant keep together.

what? abolish the border? Just waiting for an answer.

waiting....

I would rather solve the political issue. The left seems to want nothing more than to exploit the political issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X