No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammuit. Was gonna suggest that Freebird is the other ABB song people still know and love.

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like a nut for the Allmans. They give me joy. If you don't feel that way, we would have mounds of trouble at a bar.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ^^^

if the above post doesn't get me some likes, I don't even know who you people are anymore.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cant forget Layla

Comment

• If there's one thing we ought all agree on, it's that. I miss my annual ABB summer fix and have very fond memories of the ``DUDE OH MY GOD SICK 45-MINUTE MOUNTAIN JAM!!!!!!" guy, who would chime in like clockwork 15 minutes into every Mountain Jam. Even after they booted Dickey Betts it was still a worthwhile evening.

Comment

• WF,

The Allman Bros covered it and Duane Allman was in on the orginal recording iirc. Didn't know if that was a continuation of the Freebird 38 Special shit show or it was you laying down your depth of knowledge on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Sometimes I feel like a nut for the Allmans. They give me joy. If you don't feel that way, we would have mounds of trouble at a bar.
                Allman Brothers are great. Love Casey Jones. Truckin' too. Their Barton Hall concert is an alltime classic.

Yes, I still miss Augie

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  If there's one thing we ought all agree on, it's that. I miss my annual ABB summer fix and have very fond memories of the ``DUDE OH MY GOD SICK 45-MINUTE MOUNTAIN JAM!!!!!!" guy, who would chime in like clockwork 15 minutes into every Mountain Jam. Even after they booted Dickey Betts it was still a worthwhile evening.
                  They kicked Betts for a bad drug and alcohol problem. Kinda funny that he's about the only one left alive.

Comment

• DSL. Stop.

Comment

• Layla

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        ^^^

if the above post doesn't get me some likes, I don't even know who you people are anymore.
                        This post is quality. Can't say the same for the one above it...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Augie, before he left, put me on ignore. We got into a sass war over a fucking hamburger and I guess I won. Or lost, as it turns out. Hated that. Hated that he took my barbs seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Layla
                            Astute. Well written. Artistic, even. You must have stolen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

This post is quality. Can't say the same for the one above it...
                              Hurtful.

Comment

• 'Caught up in you' wasn't half bad either!

Comment

Working...
                                X