X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing.

Comment

• "Another example of bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight."

One side has so much more at stake, especially now that graft is increasingly easy and many voters willing to overlook it. Of course they're going to fight harder.

Comment

• how old is Ginsburg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Yep. And I would like to thank the Dems for making this possible:

1) Thank you Democrats (and this goes for President Obama) for not every day not pounding on the Republicans for obstructing the Merrick Garland nomination to SCOTUS. They should have been everywhere saying if you have objections---fine then lets have an actual vote on it.

2) Thank you Democrats for picking the worst possible candidate for president in 2016.....the one that was going to rile up the Republican base the most....the one that ran the worst possible campaign....totally tone deaf to the mood of the country.

3) And thank you everyone that voted for Jill Stein or decided to stay home because "there is no difference between Trump and Hillary"
          Three green check marks.

I don't see how nominee doesn't get confirmed with relative swiftness. Someone probably knows better than I.

Comment

• Has anyone checked on Strangelove?

Comment

• Who is Matthew Kovach?
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post

Three green check marks.

I don't see how nominee doesn't get confirmed with relative swiftness. Someone probably knows better than I.
                McConnell is talking about having confirmation hearing by the Fall.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• great day to be a salt miner.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      great day to be a salt miner.
                      Why you want to throw salt into wound of other people and gloat?
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• z-0dzjQtCjIvdXl9Mg_ARwMVsKKHxYikqIF4q15U9zc.png?w=597&s=1e44f57514b556560ec7f295506a91ed.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Why you want to throw salt into wound of other people and gloat?
                          why?

Because I don't feel bad for the left one single iota, and they deserve it more than ever.

Last edited by Kapture1; June 27, 2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Perhaps if this wasn't the way the left has become I would be nicer

_PfrTLMcVi4tfJbs0qSfPKtRpDdAvq4x_LBp39fdpbw.png?w=914&s=185b8209072e635305daf196c81cc2cc.png

TV Writer for NBC, Amazon Video, Cartoon Network, Dreamworks

Comment

• Lol.

No one is concerned about your niceness. Mostly just concerned about how hard you posture every day while being triggered by kathy griffin.

#fauxpatriot #apexpatriarch

Comment

• That is called nut picking.

Comment

Working...
                                X