No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash, you are ignoring the facts. The investigation is intended to determine if there was Russian interference in our election. If there was, who was involved and how was it facilitated. All this partisan fantasy bullshit is just that - bullshit. If the investigation finds anybody operating with a foreign gov't to influence our election, regardless of political stripe, I want them crucified.

You trivialize a 2005 tax issue. Are you suggesting that if the investigation uncovers unrelated criminal activity, those crimes should be ignored?

Donald Trump will not be indicted. Ever. Personally, I don't believe he had any involvement in any collusion. So why is innocent Trump so obsessed with the investigation? Assuming he has nothing to hide, why doesn't he simply ignore it? I see only three possible reasons. Maybe he has something to hide (nothing to do with the election) that might get uncovered. Maybe there was family dealings with Russia long ago that were less than upfront and he's protecting family. Maybe its because he is psychologically unfit for office. If he's not being fed a constant stream of praise and admiration he reacts violently. The nut job wing of his party and the Faux News Dept of Propaganda tell him endlessly his election will somehow be delegitimized if attempted Russian tampering is uncovered. Nothing could be further from the truth. But it whips the soft of mind into a frenzy and reinforces the tribal 'us vs the world' mentality.

Trump is making a Nixonian mistake. Nixon had nothing to do with the Watergate break-in. From the get, he should have said "Throw the book at whoever you find, this is an assault on democracy falsely done in my name." Instead, he engaged in cover-up for political purposes and the rest is history. Trump is falling into that same rut, only instead of covering up, he screams and whines with all the depth of understanding of a petulant 8 year old.

My advice to President Shitforbrains? STFU. And when Mueller publicly clears you, smile at the camera and say nothing. For once in your life, act like an adult. (Not bloody likely)
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Okay, Kapture. I just find that you believing that DJT cheating on his wives is a non issue; but on the other hand, marital fidelity is some grand touchstone for Strzok ...retarded.

I also have noted with some of my friends, the ones who found WJC's affairs most outrageous -family values and all- have little to no trouble with DJT's whoring.

Partisanship and hypocrisy is a fingernails-on-chalkboard thing to me. Anyway, carry on. Got nothing else to add on this.
      I voted for a president, not the pope. And look, this is the same reason I don't want Trump sitting with Mueller, because I think Trump embellishes. He doesn't always stick to the facts. Same reason why I think Strzok's testimony was less than worthless. I think Strzok is better at lying than Trump. Shit he fooled his wife for that long, and he told her what she needed to hear because they are still together. He's an FBI spook, of course he's good at lying.

and lets get beyond all of the guy cheating and lying to his wife is all of a sudden the most trustworthy person on the planet deserving a purple heart (lol) that I wrote BEFORE the hearing, lets look at actual examples.

Strzok explained exactly what he meant by his "we'll stop it" text, then less than a min later during DSL's boy Gowdy's questioning, he said he didn't remember writing said text. AFTER he had explained exactly what he meant when he sent it.

Yes, Strzok was less than believable. It's ok to admit it. Like I said, it was a waste of time to have him there.
      Last edited by Kapture1; July 13, 2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Crash, you are ignoring the facts. The investigation is intended to determine if there was Russian interference in our election. If there was, who was involved and how was it facilitated. All this partisan fantasy bullshit is just that - bullshit. If the investigation finds anybody operating with a foreign gov't to influence our election, regardless of political stripe, I want them crucified.

You trivialize a 2005 tax issue. Are you suggesting that if the investigation uncovers unrelated criminal activity, those crimes should be ignored?

Donald Trump will not be indicted. Ever. Personally, I don't believe he had any involvement in any collusion. So why is innocent Trump so obsessed with the investigation? Assuming he has nothing to hide, why doesn't he simply ignore it? I see only three possible reasons. Maybe he has something to hide (nothing to do with the election) that might get uncovered. Maybe there was family dealings with Russia long ago that were less than upfront and he's protecting family. Maybe its because he is psychologically unfit for office. If he's not being fed a constant stream of praise and admiration he reacts violently. The nut job wing of his party and the Faux News Dept of Propaganda tell him endlessly his election will somehow be delegitimized if attempted Russian tampering is uncovered. Nothing could be further from the truth. But it whips the soft of mind into a frenzy and reinforces the tribal 'us vs the world' mentality.

Trump is making a Nixonian mistake. Nixon had nothing to do with the Watergate break-in. From the get, he should have said "Throw the book at whoever you find, this is an assault on democracy falsely done in my name." Instead, he engaged in cover-up for political purposes and the rest is history. Trump is falling into that same rut, only instead of covering up, he screams and whines with all the depth of understanding of a petulant 8 year old.

My advice to President Shitforbrains? STFU. And when Mueller publicly clears you, smile at the camera and say nothing. For once in your life, act like an adult. (Not bloody likely)
        any evidence of his involvement in this Russia Collusion thing?

no? because this idiot incompetent shit for brains is an evil genius that masterminded the attacks on the most qualified person to ever run for president, and was such a genius mastermind he covered all of his tracks as to leave not a single shred of evidence of his involvement. But he's also a Shitforbrains. somehow this squares in your mind.

Comment

• And Re: NATO: While we "only" pay for about a quarter of the common fund, it's still the most of any nation and those other member nations lag far behind the US in overall defense spending. They are able to cut their own defense spending because they know they have the backing of the US.

Honestly, the fair thing would be for the US to pay nothing into the common fund of NATO until other member nations bolster their defense spending. But fairness doesn't matter in politics and it's really not that much money.The fact is NATO helps keep the peace. Does anyone think Russia would have any hesitation to "annex" Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, or maybe even Poland without the treaty?

We have had presidents -republican and democrat- for more than 50 years bitch about NATO. Finding DJT's bitching untoward is silly - even if he does misuse the numbers in his screeds.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The fair thing would be for those other countries to pay us for their defense if they want the benefits and protections of NATO including the protections of the US, and they don't want to invest in their own defense.

Comment

• IG report finds that Tom Price took 20 trips that broke federal rules in his 8 months while serving as HHS secretary. The IG will seek to recover $341,000 (!) from him

Comment

• We are going to spend that money with or without NATO. Getting all the other member nations up to a US % would be a nice buffer, though.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• leftist protesters call black ICE agent N Word

Comment

• Trump is spending the weekend at his Scottish money pit-er-golf course. Along with son Eric and 40 "business associates" of the Trump Org.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...tland-12908194

Comment

• guy gets shot in the back twice-nothing gets taken --no one has been arrested-no surveillance video to be had anywhere in that multimillion dollar bloomingdale neighborhood and dsl thinks case closed

one thing I was told about paris/London are their are surveillance cameras on every corner suppressing crime--I felt safe as hell. course walking around at 4am in a recently upscaled neighborhood that had been poverty stricken isn't the smartest thing to do and if I laid money on it I would say oit was an accidental killing.

but somebody leaked or hacked hillarys emails and triggersed George the coffe boy into being ensnared in something that started the Russian collusion narrative.

the one piece that hasn't been answered that I would love mueller to address is who hacked it and when or who leaked it and when and how did wikileaks get ahold of it

Comment

• It would be nice if someone from the FBI or DOJ simply asked Assange about where he got the emails from.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          guy gets shot in the back twice-nothing gets taken --no one has been arrested-no surveillance video to be had anywhere in that multimillion dollar bloomingdale neighborhood and dsl thinks case closed

one thing I was told about paris/London are their are surveillance cameras on every corner suppressing crime--I felt safe as hell. course walking around at 4am in a recently upscaled neighborhood that had been poverty stricken isn't the smartest thing to do and if I laid money on it I would say oit was an accidental killing.

but somebody leaked or hacked hillarys emails and triggersed George the coffe boy into being ensnared in something that started the Russian collusion narrative.

the one piece that hasn't been answered that I would love mueller to address is who hacked it and when or who leaked it and when and how did wikileaks get ahold of it
                          You got your wish today, didn't you?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/polit...nts/index.html

Comment

• I don't open CNN links, CNN is fake news

Comment

• Comment

• Here's the actual indictment then. There was no Seth Rich "leak". Russian Intelligence (GRU) hacked the DNC, DCCC, and Clinton campaign and disseminated the emails via fake personas: Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks.

And geez, who was this congressional candidate?

Dh_5Ff0U8AA0Ppj.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X