• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You got your wish today, didn't you?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/polit...nts/index.html
    yeah pretty good timing

except 1 year ago we get this little tidbit

WikiLeaks has posted a massive trove of documents that it claims reveals secrets of how the CIA conducts hacking operations worldwide.

I mean do you really think Russian trying to hack our govt and us trying to hack there's is some big surprise?

yeah a gradjury in Washington indicted 12 Russian intelligence operatives who were just doing there job

cant wait for the Russians to do the same if they even have some type of system to go after the CIA in some world court manuevering

if this is the bombshell of Mueller color me shocked

I will say that its good he did oit before the summit thoughjust to twist the screws on putin a little

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

yeah pretty good timing

except 1 year ago we get this little tidbit

WikiLeaks has posted a massive trove of documents that it claims reveals secrets of how the CIA conducts hacking operations worldwide.

I mean do you really think Russian trying to hack our govt and us trying to hack there's is some big surprise?

yeah a gradjury in Washington indicted 12 Russian intelligence operatives who were just doing there job

cant wait for the Russians to do the same if they even have some type of system to go after the CIA in some world court manuevering

if this is the bombshell of Mueller color me shocked

I will say that its good he did oit before the summit thoughjust to twist the screws on putin a little

That Russians hacked the DNC is apparently a huge surprise to you. You've been trying for years to convince us Seth Rich leaked the emails and Hillary had him killed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

....is an evil genius that masterminded the attacks on the most qualified person to ever run for president, and was such a genius mastermind he covered all of his tracks as to leave not a single shred of evidence of his involvement.....
        Besides the delusional right wing nut jobs hellbent on spewing mindless propaganda for their knuckle dragging, slack jawed base, who has said or implied that, other than to trigger the intellectually stunted? Not the dems or the independents. Its the right, desperately trying to justify their victim mentality. As a standard response when facts don't align with their hallucinations, the right attributes their fallacies to others. Much like their SOP of shoot the messenger, ignore the message. No one anywhere, except for Donald Trump, even remotely thinks he's average, much less a genius.

My issue with Trump, as stated in my original post, has nothing to do with Russia. Its the fact that he's a lying, amoral, unqualified, adulterous, incompetent, egotistical, thin skinned, belligerent, bigoted, insensitive, slimeball completely unsuited for the position he holds, to the severe detriment of this country.
        Last edited by Ghengis Jon; July 13, 2018, 12:25 PM.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Besides the delusional right wing nut jobs hellbent on spewing mindless propaganda for their knuckle dragging, slack jawed base, who has said or implied that, other than to trigger the intellectually stunted? Not the dems or the independents. Its the right, desperately trying to justify their victim mentality. As a standard response when facts don't align with their hallucinations, the right attributes their fallacies to others. Much like their SOP of shoot the messenger, ignore the message. No one anywhere, except for Donald Trump, even remotely thinks he's average, much less a genius.

My issue with Trump, as stated in my original post, has nothing to do with Russia. Its the fact that he's a lying, amoral, unqualified, adulterous, incompetent, egotistical, thin skinned, belligerent, bigoted, insensitive, slimeball completely unsuited for the position he holds, to the severe detriment of this country.
          good. then let's shut down the Mueller investigation and enjoy the next 6 years of president Trump making America Great Again.

Comment

I don't open CNN links, CNN is fake news
            CNN quoted an on the record interview, that the world can see, prez dumbfuck calls it fake news because it makes him look like a moron. Youre a fucking idiot.

Comment

• y5rscfqnyq911.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

CNN quoted an on the record interview, that the world can see, prez dumbfuck calls it fake news because it makes him look like a moron. Youre a fucking idiot.
                their ratings are below reruns on Nickelodeon and HGTV, I don't think the president really cares about the few thousand viewers that consume that garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  And Re: NATO: While we "only" pay for about a quarter of the common fund, it's still the most of any nation and those other member nations lag far behind the US in overall defense spending. They are able to cut their own defense spending because they know they have the backing of the US.

Honestly, the fair thing would be for the US to pay nothing into the common fund of NATO until other member nations bolster their defense spending. But fairness doesn't matter in politics and it's really not that much money.The fact is NATO helps keep the peace. Does anyone think Russia would have any hesitation to "annex" Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, or maybe even Poland without the treaty?

We have had presidents -republican and democrat- for more than 50 years bitch about NATO. Finding DJT's bitching untoward is silly - even if he does misuse the numbers in his screeds.
                  I think these institutions are old enough that it's easy to forget how the US came to dominate them in the first place. When you split the bill equally you lose the power to call the shots. Leading the free world has obvious benefits, and we ought to want to retain them, but that comes with certain responsibilities to meet and fictions to maintain.

America's penchant for horse sense and call-me-uncle foreign policy is so stupid. Pushing allies to buy more military gear is one method of mercantilism, but there are many others, many of them better. Siemens is building fast-track power plants in Egypt in what amounts to the largest order in that company's very long history. $9bn, IIRC. All of it is financed by Germany's ex-im bank, with risk guarantees. Keeping Egypt in the Western orbit is extraordinarily important, so Germany is doing its part for the West there by taking on the repayment risk. GE could have built those plants, and certainly wanted to. But idiots in DC chose to fuck with the US ex-im bank and OPIC rather than adopt a normal and common strategy for tied aid. Maybe they actually understand this process; maybe they don't. Maybe 538 is just too large a number of elected representatives. A smaller pool would certainly boost candidate quality. But this situation just cannot continue in which nobody knows how government works but they're all certain it doesn't.

Comment

good. then let's shut down the Mueller investigation and enjoy the next 6 years of president Trump making America Great Again.

Mueller is investigating adversarial subversive activity targeting the United States conducted by Russia. Other than to benefit Russia, why should the investigation be shut down?

Here's my guess as to Trump's motivations. Trump has been blocked from building Trump Towers in the Russian cities of Moscow, St Pete, and a couple of others since 1987. By sucking Putin's cock, he hopes not to be blocked from these joint ventures once he leaves the Presidency. Its all about money and ego. To the tune of 9 digit figures. If Mueller confirms what every intelligence agency on the planet knows, there will be political and economic fallout directed against Russia. This will block Trump's path and plans in Russia. American interests don't matter to Trump, only Trump's interests. That's why he wants it shut down. IMO.

But I digress. Since the investigation is about Russia and not Trump (which probably bruises his delicate ego), why should the investigation be shut down?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

I think these institutions are old enough that it's easy to forget how the US came to dominate them in the first place. When you split the bill equally you lose the power to call the shots. Leading the free world has obvious benefits, and we ought to want to retain them, but that comes with certain responsibilities to meet and fictions to maintain.

America's penchant for horse sense and call-me-uncle foreign policy is so stupid. Pushing allies to buy more military gear is one method of mercantilism, but there are many others, many of them better. Siemens is building fast-track power plants in Egypt in what amounts to the largest order in that company's very long history. $9bn, IIRC. All of it is financed by Germany's ex-im bank, with risk guarantees. Keeping Egypt in the Western orbit is extraordinarily important, so Germany is doing its part for the West there by taking on the repayment risk. GE could have built those plants, and certainly wanted to. But idiots in DC chose to fuck with the US ex-im bank and OPIC rather than adopt a normal and common strategy for tied aid. Maybe they actually understand this process; maybe they don't. Maybe 538 is just too large a number of elected representatives. A smaller pool would certainly boost candidate quality. But this situation just cannot continue in which nobody knows how government works but they're all certain it doesn't.

Some good points.

Do you think we dominate NATO? It doesn't seem we have really have had that kinda power in a couple of decades.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Mueller is investigating adversarial subversive activity targeting the United States conducted by Russia. Other than to benefit Russia, why should the investigation be shut down?

Here's my guess as to Trump's motivations. Trump has been blocked from building Trump Towers in the Russian cities of Moscow, St Pete, and a couple of others since 1987. By sucking Putin's cock, he hopes not to be blocked from these joint ventures once he leaves the Presidency. Its all about money and ego. To the tune of 9 digit figures. If Mueller confirms what every intelligence agency on the planet knows, there will be political and economic fallout directed against Russia. This will block Trump's path and plans in Russia. American interests don't matter to Trump, only Trump's interests. That's why he wants it shut down. IMO.

But I digress. Since the investigation is about Russia and not Trump (which probably bruises his delicate ego), why should the investigation be shut down?
                        Because of the level of fundraising off of the back of "Trump is a Russian Agent" going on with the democrats and their mouthpieces in the media, even trickling all the way down to you and the rest of the rabid anti Trump left I'm forced to share a country with. Forget the fact that the Democrats are using this guilty until proven innocent strategy with this investigation as a means to file articles of impeachment against Trump.

but I'm glad you finally admit Trump never colluded with Russia and that Hillary lost because she was a garbage candidate.

But since i got ya, what is Trump's path and plans in Russia?
                        Last edited by Kapture1; July 13, 2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• I think we do, and always have. The "transatlantic alliance" has maintained a presence in Afghanistan for almost two decades now.

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• and that person in regular contact with senior Trump campaign aides was............?

I think Assange texted Don Jr. twice

Comment

• the same day

Comment

Working...
                                X