• Comment

• Putin holding on for dear life haha

WAfTHFE.jpg

Comment

• Dear life!!! Almost went over!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Dan Rather

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bravery and honesty lmao

"Mr Putin, do you have any compromising material on Trump and or his family"

Putin almost busted out laughing at the idiotic question. These fucking delusional people believe their own propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                Bravery and honesty lmao

"Mr Putin, do you have any compromising material on Trump and or his family"

Putin almost busted out laughing at the idiotic question. These fucking delusional people believe their own propaganda.

Solid analysis.

Comment

• Dan Rather. LMAO.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fake News!

(It's all you have)
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dan Coats himself contradicts Prez Dumbfuck, but Fake newzzzzzz!!!!

Comment

• Dan Rather's opinion. His #hottake. This from a man who actually literally was fired for FAKE NEWS in advancing the #GentryProg agenda on this biggest stage. I mean...LMMFAO.

What? You couldn't find a Jayson Blair hottake?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It is an opinion piece. And he is right.

More Fake News: Close
                          BREAKING NEWSPaul Ryan slams Trump after summit: 'No question that Russia interfered in our election'Read Story 12 Paul Ryan contradicts Trump: 'No question that Russia interfered in our election'

Jessica Estepa, USA TODAYPublished 1:55 p.m. ET July 16, 2018 | Updated 2:14 p.m. ET July 16, 2018 U.S. lawmakers are criticizing President Trump, saying he missed an opportunity to hold Russia accountable for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. USA TODAY
                          (Photo: Aaron P. Bernstein, Getty Images)

House Speaker Paul Ryan criticized President Donald Trump's handling of his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a strongly worded statement, the Wisconsin Republican blasted the president's apparent acceptance of Putin's denial that Russia had interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," Ryan said.

Ryan continued: "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally."

Trump appeared at a joint news conference with Putin, in which he accepted Putin's denials of meddling in the 2016 U.S. election and talked of his hopes for warmer relations with Moscow.

Comment

• The bravery... The heroism...

Journalist forcibly removed from the US/Russia joint presser

O6H5a-GH62kJfetHiRLYKBLydIKkjDl723X0ou19Ih0.jpg?w=986&s=72f2ab461fe45a3925d5f949ae95239b.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              It is an opinion piece. And he is right.

More Fake News: Close
                              BREAKING NEWSPaul Ryan slams Trump after summit: 'No question that Russia interfered in our election'Read Story 12 Paul Ryan contradicts Trump: 'No question that Russia interfered in our election'

Jessica Estepa, USA TODAYPublished 1:55 p.m. ET July 16, 2018 | Updated 2:14 p.m. ET July 16, 2018 U.S. lawmakers are criticizing President Trump, saying he missed an opportunity to hold Russia accountable for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. USA TODAY
                              (Photo: Aaron P. Bernstein, Getty Images)

House Speaker Paul Ryan criticized President Donald Trump's handling of his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a strongly worded statement, the Wisconsin Republican blasted the president's apparent acceptance of Putin's denial that Russia had interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," Ryan said.

Ryan continued: "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally."

Trump appeared at a joint news conference with Putin, in which he accepted Putin's denials of meddling in the 2016 U.S. election and talked of his hopes for warmer relations with Moscow.
                              Ryan is just another fucking pussy. Such harsh words!!

Comment

• who cares what Paul Ryan thinks?

Comment

Working...
                                X