No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure I would have used Dan Rather, that will bring talent around in a new york minute. You'll get crickets from him on the substance on what Trump said today in that hideous emasculation but he'll be quick with the #Gentryprogs label if you step out with Rather, I'm sure there have been a lot of Rather think pieces on NRO over the years.

Comment

• so I suppose you all would blame the thief that stole your car even though you left your keys in your mercedes with the engine running and the doors open

got it

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I'm not sure I would have used Dan Rather, that will bring talent around in a new york minute. You'll get crickets from him on the substance on what Trump said today in that hideous emasculation but he'll be quick with the #Gentryprogs label if you step out with Rather, I'm sure there have been a lot of Rather think pieces on NRO over the years.
        He can hate on Rather or anyone else that rightfully calls out Trump. It's what the #Tumpbuttlickers do.

Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 3.21.30 PM.png
        Last edited by CGVT; July 16, 2018, 03:56 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Donald Trump is either a traitor who is selling his influence for future consideration (like the towers in Russia he's been trying to get approved since 1987) or Putin has something he's blackmailing Trump with.

Let's see. A career KGB agent who rose to the rank of full colonel, currently the head of the USA'a existential enemy, a man who has dissenters in Russia or Europe murdered, puts forth a 'strong' denial and Trump (completely disregarding the intelligence communities of the USA and its allies' assessment) believes him.

Even turtle faced lackey (McConnell) and Wisconsin yes man (Ryan) have called President Traitor an idiot.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of our national nightmare.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            Donald Trump is either a traitor who is selling his influence for future consideration (like the towers in Russia he's been trying to get approved since 1987) or Putin has something he's blackmailing Trump with.

Let's see. A career KGB agent who rose to the rank of full colonel, currently the head of the USA'a existential enemy, a man who has dissenters in Russia or Europe murdered, puts forth a 'strong' denial and Trump (completely disregarding the intelligence communities of the USA and its allies' assessment) believes him.

Even turtle faced lackey (McConnell) and Wisconsin yes man (Ryan) have called President Traitor an idiot.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of our national nightmare.
            Don't get your hopes up. The GOP will circle the wagons around Vladimir and Holster.

Comment

• If only he sold it to the Russians, could have ended up with a 400,000,000 dollar donation to his charity.

Comment

• Former Illinois Republican congressman and current conservative talk radio host Joe Walsh: "This press conference is an absolute disgrace, Trump won't even side with America. What Trump did today was commit treason. He cannot be supported anymore. He is a clear & present danger to America. Republicans can no longer be quiet. I won't be quiet. I am done with him."
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• 'Shameful,' 'treasonous,' 'disgraceful': Trump slammed from all sides for news conference with Putin

The Stable Genius. Jesus.

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Trump had "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."
                  by Dartunorro Clark / Jul.16.2018 / 12:56 PM ET
                  Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., who has criticized the president's posture toward Russia in the past, called it "one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."

The summit, which took place between Trump and Putin at Finland's presidential palace Monday in Helsinki, was a "tragic mistake," McCain said. But dismissing the news conference that followed as a "pathetic rout" of a political novice is too generous, he added.
                  "President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world," McCain said.

Former CIA director John Brennan, a frequent Trump critic and an national security analyst for NBC News and MSNBC, called Trump's performanceGOP TO TRUMP: 'PUTIN IS NOT OUR FRIEND'

Retiring Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, a frequent critic of the president, said Trump was wrong to hold the U.S. partly responsible for the deterioration of the relationship between the two countries.

"I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful," Flake said. JUL.16.201802:18

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., who rarely criticizes Trump publicly, contradicted Trump's equivocations about Moscow's election meddling and said "the president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally."

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," Ryan said in a statement.

"There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy," Ryan added.

"A person can be in favor of improving relations with Russia, in favor of meeting with Putin, and still think something is not right here," tweetedPUNDITS AND CONSERVATIVE MEDIA: TRUMP THREW HIS COUNTRY 'UNDER THE BUS'

Fox News and Fox Business reporters and hosts found themselves at odds with Trump, as well.

Abby Huntsman, a Fox News reporter and daughter of U.S. Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman, excoriated Trump in a tweet, saying "no negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus."

Fox Business Network host Neil Cavuto also blasted the presidentcalledDEMOCRATS: TRUMP'S BEHAVIOR WAS WEAK, EMBARRASSING, UN-AMERICAN

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    ...."Millions of Americans will continue to wonder if the only possible explanation for this dangerous behavior is the possibility that President Putin holds damaging information over President Trump."

No wondering, it's confirmed by President Traitor's actions. DJT being a serial liar, I doubt if he'll come clean. He needs to be removed from office.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      so I suppose you all would blame the thief that stole your car even though you left your keys in your mercedes with the engine running and the doors open

got it
                      So robbing a home if they leave the door unlocked or molesting a kid who accidentally leaves the door unlocked shouldn't be a crime. Awesome.

This from the same guy who insisted months ago that not standing for the anthem should be a criminal offense carrying a fine at minimum

Comment

• 5a82cfcbd03072da0f8b4574-750-499.jpg

Comment

• Everyone should read the criminal complaint against Maria Butina, the Russian national and "gun rights" advocate who was arrested today on charges of being a fofreign agent acting agaisnt the United States.

There is at least one person in the US, possibly tied to the NRA, who was interested in working with her as back channel to the Kremlin

DiQETRZUwAAqF80.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

No wondering, it's confirmed by President Traitor's actions. DJT being a serial liar, I doubt if he'll come clean. He needs to be removed from office.
                            HAAAA! HES GOT COMPROMISING MATERIAL LOLOL

Btw, if Trump is removed from office without cause there will be a civil war. And to date you have no cause.

and no your reeeeeeesistance fan fiction you freaks jerk it to doesnt count.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; July 16, 2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Repubican Will Hurd, member of the House Intel committee:

""I've seen Russian intelligence manipulate many people in my career, and I never thought the US President would be one of them.""

In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, Rep. Will Hurd (R-TX), a former CIA officer and member of the House Intelligence Committee, commented on the Trump-Putin summit saying, “I’ve seen Russian intelligence manipulate many people in my career, and I never thought the US President would be one of them.”

Just another Republican kapture and crash say we should pay no attention to.

Comment

• He's a cuck pussy!

Comment

Working...
                                X