No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Nebraska gambit is where you attempt to mate but get nothing back but queens

Comment

• Not the first time for that big guy...

xoxoxo
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Whitley rambled on forever about how terrible the Rs are without even hinting at how to pay for UBI and free college, let alone single payer. ...
        Everyone who has a 401(k) would benefit from indexing capital gains to inflation. What matters is if indexing would raise more money or less for the federal government. Once again, Trump, like Kennedy and Reagan before him, is proving that reducing rates actually brings MORE money into government coffers. The feds are bringing in much more than they did in 2016.

Further, the substantial increase in capital expenditures in the last economic report bodes well for the future. These are investments that have a life of 30 years, so they benefit productivity into the future. The "growth recession" of the Obama years is coming to a close, and regular growth is being restored to the economy. Whitley is so obsessed with class warfare that she can't see what is right in front of her. This happens with teachers who submit themselves to union propaganda.

Comment

• You are an ass.

Carry on.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Geezer struck a nerve...

Good for you Geez!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Better than striking a goat.

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not really. He's just an ass. Whitley is not a teacher. Never has been. I guess his "insult" of calling him her is ok too.

He an ass. That is all.

Carry on.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, that was three pages of posts the reading of which took about 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back ........

Carry on.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I assumed Whitley was a female too. Perhaps because it is so close to Whitney.

Comment

•  

Comment

• but but but

COLLUSION!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            but but but

COLLUSION!!!
                            You're way behind. You now totally own the libs by arguing there's nothing wrong with collusion. Denying the existence of collusion is very 2017!!

Kapture- There's been some reporting that Manafort thinks he can earn a pardon through non-cooperation. His defense strategy his defense unrolled today is essentially "Rick Gates is responsible for everything!".

Comment

• Dunno, strange, Trump going out on a limb to pardon a friend of his who served him well that is facing multiple indictments for crimes that really have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign is a dumb legal strategy. Trump would be better served by making no comments at all (impossible) or by saying what he's said about Mike Flynn all along. He lied to the FBI and to the VP and now he's paying for that. Justice served.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                Dunno, strange, Trump going out on a limb to pardon a friend of his who served him well that is facing multiple indictments for crimes that really have nothing to do with Trump or his campaign is a dumb legal strategy. Trump would be better served by making no comments at all (impossible) or by saying what he's said about Mike Flynn all along. He lied to the FBI and to the VP and now he's paying for that. Justice served.
                                I'd agree that it'd be foolish and politically damaging for Trump to consider pardoning Manafort for any reason.

The Lost Causers would love it. The libs would be so completely owned. But for reasonable, persuadable people, it would be a turn-off.

Comment

Working...
                                X