Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem solved

Screenshot 2018-08-05 at 9.24.21 PM.png
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

have you checked out the OSU thread lately?
      Heh. In full blown Trumpanzee mode, are they?
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Heh. In full blown Trumpanzee mode, are they?
        Yes, no doubt the anti-Meyer people are. I keep waiting to hear someone ask for Meyer's missing emails and his birth certificate.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So Meyer is Hillary and Obama conjoined as one, sounds about right.

Comment

• This is getting out of control again. The left needs to tone down their violent rhetoric
            The man who threatened Rep. Steve Scalise last week allegedly had different types of ammunition, materials and instructions on how to build bombs.
            Last edited by Kapture1; August 6, 2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Yes, no doubt the anti-Meyer people are. I keep waiting to hear someone ask for Meyer's missing emails and his birth certificate.
              Heh.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• DSL:

Does your boy "Dishonest" Danny O'Connor pull the slight upset tomorrow? I mean, with a whopping 20% turnout I'd think the Ds can offset the R+ district. I'm calling the modest upset. O'Connor by 2. Smarty Jones that shit.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  DSL:

Does your boy "Dishonest" Danny O'Connor pull the slight upset tomorrow? I mean, with a whopping 20% turnout I'd think the Ds can offset the R+ district. I'm calling the modest upset. O'Connor by 2. Smarty Jones that shit.
                  I'll go the other way and say Balderson by 3

Comment

• Both wrong, Manchik by 12

Joe_Manchik.jpg

Comment

• Very good story on how American steel manufacturers are controlling the tariff exemption process. This is basically swamp politics at its best. Navarro and Lighthizer both have extensive industry connections.

Nucor and United States Steel have exercised veto power, so far without fail, over other companies, forcing them to buy their products instead of steel from abroad.

Comment

• Very Stable Genius crashes Ohio party without an invite.

Trump headlined a Saturday rally for Troy Balderson ahead of a closely watched Tuesday House election.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• What a fucking clown. Doesn't even know who's running. Jesus.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump Derangement in three headlines

qCANmrkW0Urd7Iyi7h70Ig3vazInT_mCEx28VseGhXU.png?w=832&s=927bab32f474b1abea7c353f24cc695b.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Very Stable Genius crashes Ohio party without an invite.

Trump headlined a Saturday rally for Troy Balderson ahead of a closely watched Tuesday House election.
                              funny, as Balderson pinned the tweet of him standing next to Trump at that rally giving a speech.

Someone is lying, or had a moment of weakness and didn't want to tell Kasich to fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

funny, as Balderson pinned the tweet of him standing next to Trump at that rally giving a speech.

Someone is lying, or had a moment of weakness and didn't want to tell Kasich to fuck off.
                                Having Kasich's support counts for as much among Republicans as having Trump's support in large parts of Ohio, particularly in suburban Columbus or the entire I-71 corridor. The 12th is Kasich's old district. Actually, every county that makes up the 12th district is a county that voted for Kasich over Trump in the 2016 primary.

Also, Trump or whoever runs his Twitter account thought it was Steve Stivers running for office tomorrow. After about a half hour he/they noticed the mistake and respoted with Balderson's name instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X