Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground control to Major Don.

Comment

• If Trump is being blackmailed, he needs to come clean and cut his puppet strings. For America's sake, not Trump's.

If he's not being blackmailed or extorted, this "convenient negligence" and his willing subservience to the Russian head of the FSB/GRU is treason. Remove him from office and try him.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Do bone spurs disqualify you for Space Force service?

Comment

• Also, congrats to Melania's parents! Chain migration scores another big winner!

Comment

• 38839995_10209275623286155_3500250479105933312_n.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• space-force-spaceforce-34243688.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Do bone spurs disqualify you for Space Force service?
                  No. I think Trump should have the honor of taking the first mission.

Comment

• "In Columbus, of course, the fanbase holds the University accountable for doing the wrong thing. -Talent, Esq-"

CGVT, if you go back and look at the thread, it seems that what Talent is actually saying is that the fanbase holds the university accountable preemptively just in case its leadership might be tempted to do the RIGHT thing.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

No. I think Trump should have the honor of taking the first mission.

First TEST mission. As ballast.

The true and actual basis for Chump's desire of a "Space Force" is not for any particular benefit to the US. Surprise, surprise, it's all about Chump. From the wire services:

Trump's 2020 reelection campaign sent a fundraising email on Thursday asking supporters to vote on their favorite Space Force logo for future Trump campaign merchandise, offering a choice of six.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I see that the #GentryProgs have banned the detestable Alex Jones from twitter. Silence the opposition. And, of course, they're still in favor of taking guns away. #GentryProgs are like Nazi Germany.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They cheered at Alex Jones getting banned. The private company has the right to ban speech they say. Yet think the NFL and owners have no right to ban anthem protests. They are now taking aim at Paul Joseph Watson, Stephen Crowder, Sargon of Akkad, Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Ben Shapiro and a bunch of others claiming the vauge "Hate Speech". In fact I've seen them suggest that hate speech should be considered an act of terrorism.

They also want the internet to be "free and open" and regulated by the government as a public utility. Too much power for the multi billion dollar companies they say. A free and open internet, but apparently only for those they agree with.

these people don't deserve power.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; August 10, 2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• 5b172a2237143.jpg

Comment

• y4aow3c8x8f11.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X