No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Uganda has its own version of Trump.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• A real patriot tells it like it is...

Opinion Paul ManafortRick Gates, has pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators.
      Mr. Trump clearly has become more desperate to protect himself and those close to him, which is why he made the politically motivated decision to revoke my security clearance in an attempt to scare into silence others who might dare to challenge him. Now more than ever, it is critically important that the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and his team of investigators be allowed to complete their work without interference
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Paywalled.

Seems that their issue is that the Mormom "Word of Wisdom" prohibits recreational 'stimulants' (ie drugs). So by allowing medicinal weed, it will open the door to recreational use, which is against their social tenets. So basically don't allow a door to be installed.

I don't see a leg to stand on. You aren't being forced to consume, medically or recreationally. If you're morally against it, don't indulge. Islam prohibits alcohol consumption, yet there are no Muslim activists trying to bring back prohibition. If you don't like the proposal, simply go out and vote no.
        Where Muslims have political power they most certainly are doing things like that. Short of prohibition you can have ridiculously high exicse taxes (a small part of Turkey's problem, because many Arabs in stricter countries want to vacation somewhere they can drink, so tourism is way down), use zoning laws, or other import restrictions.

Comment

• Real patriot my ass.

He is trying to OVERTHROW THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES based on a fucking lie.

He is a traitor to this nation.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Where Muslims have political power they most certainly are doing things like that. Short of prohibition you can have ridiculously high exicse taxes (a small part of Turkey's problem, because many Arabs in stricter countries want to vacation somewhere they can drink, so tourism is way down), use zoning laws, or other import restrictions.

I was referring to this country only. You're right about elsewhere.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• On balance, I find Mr Brennan reasonably credible. I cannot say the same for PDJT.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Right Turn Opinion Things in the Paul Manafort trial that should scare Trump

17:58
                  The spectacular rise and fall of Paul Manafort

Before he joined the Trump campaign, Paul Manafort made a name for himself in the D.C. lobbying world, but his past caught up with him. (Dalton Bennett , Jon Gerberg, Jesse Mesner-Hage/The Washington Post)

By Jennifer RubinAugust 15 at 9:15 AMEmail the authornothinglots and lotsNot fair! What about . . . ?
                  Jennifer RubinJennifer Rubin writes the Right Turn blog for The Washington Post, offering reported opinion from a center-right perspective. Follow
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    A real patriot tells it like it is...

Opinion
                    Its yet another example of Chump's abuse of power. It has little effect on Brennan personally, other than restricting experiences and insight from those currently holding the position. But hey, what's bad for America must be good for Trump.

Brennan is a hero, willing to speak truth to power. The fact that Chump and his deep throating sycophants don't like the truth, to the point of trying to create some alternate reality, speaks volumes to the Trump's unfitness to hold the office. It's bad enough Chump is a serial liar, but he directs others to label truth a lie to order to deceive. Apparently, no one informed Putin's cock holster that the President is supposed to set a good example to follow and that he is supposed to act for America's interests.

The best thing that could happen is Trump fall into a coma until 2021 when he fully recovers and can be tried for treason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

Its yet another example of Chump's abuse of power. It has little effect on Brennan personally, other than restricting experiences and insight from those currently holding the position. But hey, what's bad for America must be good for Trump.

Brennan is a hero, willing to speak truth to power. The fact that Chump and his deep throating sycophants don't like the truth, to the point of trying to create some alternate reality, speaks volumes to the Trump's unfitness to hold the office. It's bad enough Chump is a serial liar, but he directs others to label truth a lie to order to deceive. Apparently, no one informed Putin's cock holster that the President is supposed to set a good example to follow and that he is supposed to act for America's interests.

The best thing that could happen is Trump fall into a coma until 2021 when he fully recovers and can be tried for treason.
                      no he's not a hero, first off he voted for the Communist Party.

Imagine you're Trump. You know you never colluded with Russia. You have the former CIA chief calling you a traitor to this nation, attempting to remove you from power over what you know to be a lie. What do you do? You remove his security clearance.

Even if you are not Trump, and not actually a retard, there is no evidence that Trump colluded. There has not been a shred of evidence to support the claims that Brennan has made very publicly. Very incendiary claims, accusing the President of treason.

Comment

• Jenifer Rubin is an idiot. Manafort's trial was about Manafort, not Trump.

Comment

• This is the leftist worldview. It doesn't conform with reality.

D4YRrjRfFxZ8M0w85wGkWqxPG5COMRbT2sHihCC71Uw.jpg?w=524&s=e65ef3e12ac5038583124cd65f263edf.jpg
                          Last edited by Kapture1; August 16, 2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Give Trump a job he's qualified for !!

il_570xN.1571111199_qfry.jpg

Comment

• Looks like Kapture's long-lost Turkish family has been found: "This one is for the motherland; this one is for the flag."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                On balance, I find Mr Brennan reasonably credible. I cannot say the same for PDJT.
                                so the entire fbi cia invesigtion of Russian collusion with counterintelligence assets being used on the basis of carter page and georgie P

of which mr Brennan as head of cia had to know about

and the whole Hillary email probe

which was dropped

you don't believe there was a bias by intelligence agencies to try to sway an election
                                and that brennan wasn't part of that effort

Comment

Working...
                                X