No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All those that were blaming Trump last week when a man was arrested for making threats against a paper, seem awfully quite this morning.

I guess Trump Derangement is still Trump's fault.

284_Els27l5Q0AxOYCn1qcQOuisfLhNdG3d23tE-aDw.jpg?w=354&s=b8fa35f617b030bed09516de4dec4598.jpg
    Last edited by Kapture1; September 5, 2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Wait, am I an "Alt-Right buddy"? I mean, I can handle you calling me a lot of things, but one of Talent's buddies?

Sir, if it were not for my profound sense of noblesse oblige in all matters, I would abandon decorum and take you outside by the scruff for a good caning.
      Sir,

Am in receipt of your correspondence and regretfully must apologize for implying you are anything but an 'associate' of that incorrigible malingerer The "Talent". His true buddies (speaking loosely as any of that den of vipers would turn on each other for a Moon Pie) are the near-illiterate crash-course, nonagenarian Geezer, and the random meme generating bot, Kapture.

Comment

• lmao
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• OCpW0G7WRZAUNx_l12_6ZXmsm8EG3I_CMa3FbGTKGqg.jpg?w=583&s=8ec3923f28cc4f6b142410fba6638819.jpg

Comment

• I would love to have a few stacks of Bolivars. It's a currency not in my collection and would make great novelties for lighting cigars and BBQ grills.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of currency...

DmWKYz2U0AEYB5F.jpg

Comment

• AA mailed me a moon pie once

I hope I get another one

there's a big difference between illiterate and illegible --I am the latter if I am anything

in regards to your rant about trump and the DOJ----- seems that precedent for using the DOJ as a weapon was perfected by the pages strozoks mccabes and comeys of the world with more to follow I'm sure

so another democratic mainstay bites the dust in Massachusetts replaced by another cortez wannabee

got to be music to trumps ear to have her carrying the torch

Comment

• And some Oatmeal Creme Pies, ingrate.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 5, 2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    AA mailed me a moon pie once

I hope I get another one

there's a big difference between illiterate and illegible --I am the latter if I am anything

in regards to your rant about trump and the DOJ----- seems that precedent for using the DOJ as a weapon was perfected by the pages strozoks mccabes and comeys of the world with more to follow I'm sure

so another democratic mainstay bites the dust in Massachusetts replaced by another cortez wannabee

Dems are making some of the same mistakes the tea party made by getting some very far right politicians elected in a primary, where they did not appeal to moderates and independents, and they lost their general election. We could have picked up a few more seats because of it

Comment

• unfortunately I cant comment on your buffoonery with most others

as you have been most cordial to us inaugural contest winners

so i'll have to let the ingrate comment pass

and grovel instead about those porkrinds bourbon and stogies your class of people recreate themselves with

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        AA mailed me a moon pie once

I hope I get another one

It's not a rant. Trump is objectively calling for the full force of the DOJ protect his friends, even if they've committed crimes. That your only response to that is to whine that Strzok, Page, Comey, etc. all "got away with it" demonstrates that you don't actually give the slightest fuck about the rule of law or are bothered by the abuse of power. You're only bothered if a Dem does it.

You guys are so far gone that even believing someone is a child molester doesn't disqualify you from office (Roy Moore) so much as being a Dem does.

Comment

• This op-ed is remarkable and it will make Trump loose his mind and become even more paranoid

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's not a rant. Trump is objectively calling for the full force of the DOJ protect his friends, even if they've committed crimes. That your only response to that is to whine that Strzok, Page, Comey, etc. all "got away with it" demonstrates that you don't actually give the slightest fuck about the rule of law or are bothered by the abuse of power. You're only bothered if a Dem does it.

You guys are so far gone that even believing someone is a child molester doesn't disqualify you from office (Roy Moore) so much as being a Dem does.
                            And other things. I'm sure these fine gents had "Better Dead than Red" t-shirts back in the 80's.
                            Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Comment

• Of course, things have never been the same for the guy on the left after 10 years in law enforcement while never catching the Duke boys left him scarred pretty bad.

Comment

• Alex Jones goes full retard with Rubio:

When Jones asks if he is going to get arrested, Rubio responds, "You're not gonna get arrested man, I'll handle it myself"

Comment

Working...
                                X