No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic, but an original American badass.

man.jpg
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• AA since you are 'Alt Right' and you also love Classic Rock trivia. You probably like The "Motor City Madman" Ted Nugent and FYI 'Meatloaf' best work was with 'Terrible Ted' on the fantastic "Free For All" LP.

eab2b9fed55d6abbb38671b665f231a9--rock-stars-meat-loaf.jpg

Comment

• Dog Eat Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          This op-ed is remarkable and it will make Trump loose his mind and become even more paranoid

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html
          Why now? Who is the specific targeted microaudience this is trying to reach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            This op-ed is remarkable and it will make Trump loose his mind and become even more paranoid

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html
            Yay! Even more resistance fan fiction for you to jerk it to.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll bet 100 Bolivars that Kelly is the op-ed writer.

Actually, its all part of the vast left wing conspiracy. Mike Pence is writing his post swearing-in speech as we speak. Deep State agents are leaking info to press, which now has a strict anti-Trump bias, despite pDJT being the second coming of Christ. More and more negative stories applying pressure. Books timed 2-3 months apart further imbalance the Very Stable Genius. Mueller drips out more indictments and Trump approaches critical mass. The Dems take control of the House and tie up the Senate. The GOP turns on Trump and he blows his gasket. Pelosi is now Speaker of the House. The cabinet invokes the 25th Amendment after Trump threatens to have them renditioned to an undisclosed overseas location for failing his double secret loyalty test. Deep State DOJ and FBI agents posing as Secret Service take out Pence before Sarah Sanders can be confirmed as VP. Nancy Pelosi ascends to the Oval Office. Illuminati members Obama and Clinton chuckle ominously from deep inside their underground fortress.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm not sure how anyone can still deny the existence of the deep state, or can call it a conspiracy... they said hi to all on the opinion page of the NYTimes today.

Comment

• Not fake news as much as it is utterances of those stuck in a delusion, a hysteria bubble... those that think Trump is literally Hitler and they must resist for the future of our democracy or something like that.

Comment

• Twitter is convinced it is OBVIOUSLY Pence. Or Haley, or Kelly, or Kellyanne, or Mattis. As far as I'm concerned everyone is clearly missing the boat. It's SHS. Obviously.

Seriously, Frum's argument that this is a constitutional crisis has some merit. It IS kind of a soft coup. What can't go on won't go on.

Comment

• Kapture,

You can blow some off as delusion but not all. Trump was suggesting that the Woodward book's release (and Trump liked Woodward before this) was a conspiracy to upend the BK hearings even though the book's release was planned well before the hearings were scheduled.

I don't think Trump is Hitler. I don't find him particularly stable, though. And instability is dangerous in that office even if he has done some things I support.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Twitter is convinced it is OBVIOUSLY Pence. Or Haley, or Kelly, or Kellyanne, or Mattis. As far as I'm concerned everyone is clearly missing the boat. It's SHS. Obviously.

Seriously, Frum's argument that this is a constitutional crisis has some merit. It IS kind of a soft coup. What can't go on won't go on.
                          It reads like Mattis.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I bet it's not just one of them. A group of them have decided to do this. Unclear why though, and why now. As far as I'm concerned though this is a chance for Canada to make a symbolic concession that Trump can pretend is a big one so he can announce a deal tomorrow and upend the news cycle. Give in on dairy, but with a sunset clause so it's temporary.

Comment

• Its going to have to be bigger than Canada to upend this news cycle. Woodward and this essay is a one-two punch. This one's gonna smart for a week or so.

Comment

• We will drop our tariff on Molson, but they have to take Beiber back. Final offer or we nuke Montreal.

Comment

Working...
                                X