No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm. If the Rs can nominate someone worse than DJT, then a doff of the cap to them.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Booker is a total clown. DJT might have a fighting chance in 2020 if he gets Booker.
      B1xuBuI9utxc-v_wsqJt-D-GI5YTGPOA_SETLHs1rUQ.jpg?w=678&s=a73ae7d1a39010bfc40c41f11d4cce85.jpg

Comment

• with the booker Hillary biden Kerry pochahantas larry sanders lineup lineup I think trump has a goodchance

Harris might be the best of the bunch to run against him though

I don't know if kavanaugh was tired but he didn't fare as well against her as everybody else he was questioned by imo

the hats should start flying into the ring in 4 months--I don't know who else is out there for the dems
        Last edited by crashcourse; September 6, 2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• the state of Canada in one picture

8bD19LSLg_QqNfVtcTGC6pCEP1YGbUp_3BxpT_LJGfw.jpg?w=466&s=dff6df19a556a453a17651ea9ef39a9d.jpg

Comment

• Washington Post saying mcabe being investigated by a grand jury for last few months

Comment

• Who cares about McCabe when the Oval Office is occupied by a unstable traitor?
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Funny stuff - using writing enhancement software to identify the op-ed author's stylistic traits. Guess who the unscientific test pointed to?

How the White House insider who wrote for the New York Times may have given themselves away (or not).
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                  Who cares about McCabe when the Oval Office is occupied by a unstable traitor?
                  He's neither. Examine your delusuon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Funny stuff - using writing enhancement software to identify the op-ed author's stylistic traits. Guess who the unscientific test pointed to?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45435813
                    Haha. That' some funny shit.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kick the damn ball already!

Dmcw2WZV4AAdsH1.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Muh President demands the fake news, failing New York Times turn over the traitor he also says doesn't exist.

Comment

• One bright spot in the anonymous op-ed is it got Shaggy back in the news.

Comment

• I like how even Wilbur Ross and Ben Carson felt compelled (or were ordered) to release denials. Nobody thought it was you guys, relax

Comment

• Interesting tidbit about Shaggy, he was a US marine before becoming a rap sensation.

Comment

• As DJT continues to careen to oblivion whilst taking the Rs with him, at least temporarily, a nice reminder of the legislation we WILL see passed by the House in the 2020-22 term:

The proposed legislation would require big companies to ask a huge new number of invasive questions of their employees

The most optimism I can muster is that PDJT has and will push Ds into untenably leftist positions that will have crushing political results -- sooner rather than later. Of course, the optimism for where the Rs go is almost nonexistent. I guess the best I can hope for is a modest return to conservative policies with some populism mixed in.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X