No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Following the constitution and not interpreting it, is why WE THE PEOPLE will demand Kavanaugh and another constitutional judge be put on the panel before all is said and done.

WE are done with lefties deciding by emotion and legislating from the bench.

Next up by 2023, course correction to the 14th amendment to clarify that ILLEGAL INVADERS, nor their filthy spawn, are Americans, at any point.

#Hispanics4Trump
    #SaveTheChildrenFromTheLeft
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Funnest god damn exchange I've seen in a while

dude unknowingly said to Rob O'Neill the classic line "well, 0bama did kill Bin Laden, so..." in response to Rob's criticism of 0bama's unwillingness to say Islamic terror. Didn't go over well for him lmao

Last edited by Kapture1; September 7, 2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• So, 0bama referred to himself 102 times in his speech, but Trump is the petty narcissist

Comment

• There is a guy who has a great, classic blues sound named Albert Cummings. He is not well known commercially or in the mainstream music scene (except with the scant blues devotees) who is playing a lot of bar and restaurant venues even though he has had a successful (for blues) album or two. He has played with BB, Johnny Winter, SRV, and a few others in his past. He's a middle-aged white guy from Massachusetts but he can wail. If you like old school blues mixed with a SRV-esque guitar riff he is worth a listen:

Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 8, 2018, 11:16 AM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• xqTfywt.jpg

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• racist to talk about 0bama like that

Comment

• Interesting chart I ran across that I don't think I've seen before that breaks down Gallup polling into age groups.. Contrary to popular history/imagination (at least IMO), the Baby Boomer generation was MORE supportive of the Vietnam War than older generations, significantly more than older WWII vets.

DmoNFlNUcAA8rZ8.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Another amoral GOP adulterer inspired by the example of

The onetime mistress of former deputy RNC Finance Chairman Elliott Broidy alleged in newly revealed court documents that she was abused by Broidy, and she charges that he was emboldened by President Donald Trump’s alleged mistreatment of women.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The conspiracy theory grift made Alex Jones a very wealthy man. Now his life and empire are falling apart.

The Infowars founder and Trump backer is as much marketer as ideological warrior, selling products to assuage the fears he is so expert at stoking.

Comment

• Common refrain from Trump surrogates today: I can't name a crime the Op-Ed writer committed, but an investigation absolutely needs to happen so we can figure one out.

Comment

• That's been the GOP modus operandi for decades - shoot the messenger, bury the message. The cult followers of simply step it up a level. The weaponization of gov't departments against political adversaries shouldn't be unexpected given the very public depravity of Trump and his administration. It's as if the president wants to be an Emperor and thinks he can accomplish this by sheer will and living in an alternate reality. "I WANNA BE LIKE PUTIN!!!". What a surprise.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Common refrain from Trump surrogates today: I can't name a crime the Op-Ed writer committed, but an investigation absolutely needs to happen so we can figure one out.
                            If this person works in national security or foreign policy, then it could be a national security concern

say this individual doesn't like a particular decision by the president and decides to leak top secret information to the press. Not worth the risk, find them and fire their ass.

Comment

• In 2014, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills. The NFL rejected his bid. That season, he began trashing the NFL on a regular basis. Everything is about HIM

DCQN3NZXkAEHgjS.jpg

DCQN153W0AAQD0Y.jpg

Comment

• Wasn't Schneiderman that progressive democrat that had sex slaves and wore eyeliner?

Comment

Working...
                                X