Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    I was under the impression that part of the world was so awful that millions of people seek asylum in Unites States to escape it.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    Leaving Cartgenia Columbia for Panama city, Panama. One of the nice things about global travel is that you see there is stability and prosperity in a lot of places. You'd not believe that reading the news. It's true, cruises aren't sailing in the red sea or eastern Europe right now but you get my point. I haven't read a news feed for days. This is day 4 of an 11 night cruise in and out of the Psnama canal. Your perspective of the world changes for the better.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied

Citadel’s Ken Griffin: If election was tomorrow, Trump wins; "He's very different than the person he is often personified by the media."

"I had a fantastic working relationship with the president and with his team. And I'll give the president credit. He listened. He cares deeply about the American people."

“He's very different in a small room with a small number of people. He really engages in problems. He really tries to get to the heart of the matter."

"He really tries to do what he believes is best for our country. You see it in his choice of words. You see in his actions, you see it in his demeanor. He's very different than the person he is often personified by in the media or in the press."​

Wall street likes trump

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    LOL. Sometimes I think Alex might not think enough before he speaks.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Wiz, now’s your chance. Pretend to be a commie

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    More Ds vote against TikTok ban than Rs (50-15). This obviously has some sort of serious implications.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    the HUR on the hill hearing was hilarious

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    cash my check talent

before it bounces

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Elon fires Don Lemon hours after being interviewed by him...LOL

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    I don't know why it won't have 60 votes in the Senate but a few people are threatening to hold it up.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    The House passed the bill that would force Tic Tok's parent company in China to sell it off or be banned in the U.S. The vote was 352-65, the Rs were 197-15 in favor.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Damn. Right in the middle of his support base.

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Somebody has paid to have electronic billboards with the picture of Trump with Epstein all over the Eastern Seaboard.

On social media The Trumpsters are losing their collective minds.

The amount of denial from the cult that Trump is a truly despicable person would be comical if it wasn't so sad.

SPOILERStanding by for the Whataboutism. Ha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X