Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

How many ounces?
    Erin Gray? I dunno, she's maybe around 125 pounds? So 2000 ounces?

For the beer it's like about 25 ounces....750mL...bomber size

Comment

• If you are going to ask about Whelan's theiry, it ties into his outrage about being named for something he says he didn't do but his buddy Whelan did just that to the doppelganger.

He's clearly lying about the Renate Alumnus, his answer on it was laughable.

Did they ask him if he can be an objective, impartial umpire after his 45 minute soliloquy about conspiracies of the left?

Comment

• Kavanaugh can't be held accountable for Whelan's theory on who the 16-year-old groper was no more than I can be held accountable for Talent's theory that personal hygiene is optional and that the McGriddle is a good breakfast sandwich.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My theories are laws.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think it likely that Whelan had bragged that he knew what who the real groper was and they bit on the bait.

Ford is clamming she was sexually assaulted not groped, big differnce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Erin Gray? I dunno, she's maybe around 125 pounds? So 2000 ounces?

For the beer it's like about 25 ounces....750mL...bomber size

Okay, be safe DSL. 25 ounces of beer with the abv of a middling table wine is Animal House stuff.

I once saw Erin Gray's name in the Mensa Bulletin. Apparently she was running for chapter president. I was very excited until I found out this Erin Gray was a 65-year-old actuary from Sacramento.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2018, 06:44 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Ford is clamming she was sexually assaulted not groped, big differnce.
                The groping in this context is a sexual assault. Wait, is 'clamming' Freudian?

Comment

• Nobody is saying she was (or wasn't) groped, as you said 2 times. Groping ... to define the touching or fondling of another person in a sexual way without the person's consent.

Ford said she was in fear of her life - held down with Kavanaugh hand over her mouth trying to take her cloths off and rape her.

Comment

• In these difficult times times (for him ) I like DSL much better when hes drunk, hes a happy drunk like me.

Comment

In these difficult times times (for him ) I like DSL much better when hes drunk, hes a happy drunk like me.
                      YOU WANNA FIGHT?!?!?!

Todd Bridges is old enough now; he should play the foster dad in the Diff'rent Strokes remake. Talent says it should be Stephen Weber, that fucker from Wings, but I told him bullshit on that idea.

Comment

Nobody is saying she was (or wasn't) groped, as you said 2 times. Groping ... to define the touching or fondling of another person in a sexual way without the person's consent.

Ford said she was in fear of her life - held down with Kavanaugh hand over her mouth trying to take her cloths off and rape her.

She may have been in fear for her life. That is an emotion. Anyone can have any emotion. I am not sure where this is going, but it is tiresome. If your issue is that I used the forcible sexual touching word as opposed to an "apparent attempt to rape" then please mentally redact all incidences of my use of that word with the one of your choosing.

Comment

• Just that the actuation is more serous than groping that's all, nothing more

Comment

• Wings was horrible. Not worse than Kate and Allie, but bad. Fuck that old hag Jane Curtin.

Comment

• DSL greatly prefers Head of the Class Howard Hesseman to WKRP Howard Hesseman which means AA will break out his Preston Brooks cane tonight.

Comment

• "Saved by the Bell" but with Hamilton-like rap and musical numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X