No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, if one completely believes Ford then there absolutely no need for any further investigation. Duh. Further, if one completely believes Ford criminal charges can be brought against Kav.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't think criminal charges can be brought at all, not enough evidence. The sex crimes prosecutor they brought in to interrogate told them she wouldn't have brought charges or even get a search warrant.

Do you think the Democratic party and the Clintons have numerous people ready to lie at any point for each potetntial nominee on that list?

Comment

• The Ds did it for Kav. That's what matters.

Kavanaugh ran gang rape parties. That girls apparently kept coming back to!

Comment

• Meanwhile, every single fucking D on the Judiciary Committee clamoring for an FBI investigation to "find the truth" signed a letter before this carnival act demanding Kav remove himself from consideration.

One can only imagine how much prep they put into getting Ford ready.

Comment

• So desperate to avoid the most-obvious explanation. If you cast your lot with this bunch for long enough you may go from sounding stupid to actually being stupid. People do go crazy under this kind of leadership. I've seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I don't think criminal charges can be brought at all, not enough evidence. The sex crimes prosecutor they brought in to interrogate told them she wouldn't have brought charges or even get a search warrant.

Do you think the Democratic party and the Clintons have numerous people ready to lie at any point for each potetntial nominee on that list?
              Michael Avenatti's last min. clown show should answer that question for you.

There's enough people in this country that would lie about this to stop the Right from gaining control of THEIR legislative body, the Supreme Court.

I don't think Ford was lying. I think that she absolutely believes Kavanaugh assaulted her. I think that somehow someway she has a false memory, but she is 100% believes it happened. And the reason false memories are a thing is because those with a false memory don't know that their memory is false, they believe it 100%

keep in mind this wasn't a conservative seat. The vote on the court didn't change when Gorsuch took his seat. This one is different. Kennedy was all over the map, but very liberal on social issues that came before him. Expect worse, even with Barrett but from a different angle. Especially if it is Ginsburg
              Last edited by Kapture1; September 28, 2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• There's enough people in this country that would lie about this to stop the Right from gaining control of THEIR legislative body, the Supreme Court.
                No doubt. You can read it in gads of writings and comments about Kav, some even ludicrously claiming he perjured himself before the Judiciary Committee in his first appearance. The partisan blinders and unwillingness to reason and use facts is so trademark #GentryProg. They just aren't the at all curious.

Comment

• I think I need to do a #WalkAway video. Lord knows that when I uploaded that the tide will finally turn in favor the Rs.

Or they're still facing a midterm shellacking. But, it'll be nice to put Heitkamp on the rack.

Comment

• Ford isn't alleging gang rapes, that is Avenatti. That wasn't part of Ford's testimony. How do you think they got Ford to lie? The whole accusation of a political hit job or orchestration comes down to if you believe they got Ford to lie. If she came forward on her own volition, that's the issue. Not timing or process issues, you and the SJC are going to be mad that she came forward. If this letter came out in August, the same thing. The issue is her coming forward, nothing else.

Comment

• Not timing or process issues, you and the SJC are going to be mad that she came forward.
                      You're certainly of the opinion the timing was all happenstance and have defended Feinstein and are likely of the opinion that other two charges are pure happenstance as well. I adamantly disagree for reasons heretofore stated.

I'd suggest you simply accept that we disagree. I'll sleep well tonight. I'm sure you will, too.

Comment

• And, BTW, Froot -- to reiterate -- there's still eons before the floor vote. And I don't think Collins and Murkowski are at all in the bag. You may have your victory, yet.

Comment

• I have very strong feelings about this untoward spectacle. I've mentioned my stance on such matters in the case of ufm and that circumstance is related to Kavanugh's just on a different level. Entirely different.

Thanks for the link, talent. Excellent take by Richwine.

As an aside, American citizens should be disturbed about what the attempted take down of Brett Kavanaugh , using these tactics, means. We're entering a period where the law, the facts, the evidence and due process are subverted for political purposes.

The finger points to the Ds in Congress for this kind of activity with respect to Kavanaugh. If they didn't want a conservative on the court, they should have done a better job of getting their candidates elected instead of engaging in this kind of disturbing behavior.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            And, BTW, Froot -- to reiterate -- there's still eons before the floor vote. And I don't think Collins and Murkowski are at all in the bag. You may have your victory, yet.
                            Something is going on with Flake right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              I doubt Sanders gets nominated.
                              We shall see. Right now he is the most popular politician in the country.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'd just like to know how you think they got her to lie.

I'm not sure the timing is happenstance, but the leak to The Intercept came from somewhere else. Someone else may have leaked it, perhaps from the Democratic side. Probably most likely, but the point still remains, the main issue you have is she came forward, the process and timing issues are a red herring. Kavanaugh would have came at them with full force in August like he did in yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X