No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been saying for a while that Trump knew of the agreement and that it didn't violate campaign finance laws because it was a personal expenditure.

now it's big news that he knew about it and wanted it enforced?

Comment

• This is simple: one of the architects of search-and-destroy now is seeing the tactic he helped to create turned against him. As he himself said, what goes around comes around. The shame of it all is there a real and serious corruption issue here, if you follow the money, which the majority of the country is too stupid or unwilling to do. Robert Muller is doing that. I won't be surprised if the Muller files have some BK content. Unsure we'll ever know about them.

Comment

• The shame of it all is there a real and serious corruption issue here, if you follow the money, which the majority of the country is too stupid or unwilling to do.
        If only folks were smarter, like you, we'd uncover this serious corruption issue.

This is simple: one of the architects of search-and-destroy now is seeing the tactic he helped to create turned against him. As he himself said, what goes around comes around.
        Kav went after Bork? Do tell.Here I thought he was just following the blueprints established by Teddy Kennedy. Didn't realize he was a co"-architect".
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• BK himself drew a distinction between ``a good, old-fashioned Borking" and ``search-and-destroy", which is what he thinks is happening to him.

Comment

• There's no doubt borking was tame compared the what BK has endured. But, in my mind borking:search & detroy=tiger cub:tiger. Political tit for tat as it is, the course was invariably set.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
              unless you claim feel and fell mean the same thing.

Interested in your answer.
              I was responding off of your post saying boff wasn't around in the 80's. I was only in junior high at the time Risky Business came out and already mentioned (many posts ago) that boof, as far as I knew referred to farting. DSL seems to address "boof" pretty well and I do remember bu-fu. Good times, those 80's....

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                There's no doubt borking was tame compared the what BK has endured. But, in my mind borking:search & detroy=tiger cub:tiger. Political tit for tat as it is, the course was invariably set.
                And ratfucking predates all of that, if you want to ignore key distinctions. But you are right that tit-for-tat is the real problem. I doubt Lindsey Graham is that good an actor that he forgets his role in the original search-and-destroy, but power goes to people's heads, so it could be that he's helped himself to forget or obscure it. Either way, taking turns savaging the system and its institutions for partisan and personal financial gain is a good way to bring the country down to the level at which most of the rest of the states in this world operate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  Michael Avenatti is a fucking piece of shit.
                  So is trump. You said yourself we're not supposed to care about that kind of stuff.

Comment

• Boof was not something I heard much in the 80's but I did hear it and if someone said it they weren't referring to flatulence.

This whole episode is a big gigantic reminder of how bad and damaging that stupid Starr investigation was. All of the players of that inept and deranged office were rewarded. By next week the hatchet man of the investigation will be a Supreme Court justice and the folks at NRO will still have their righteous indignation. Its a win/win for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

So is trump. You said yourself we're not supposed to care about that kind of stuff.
                      I am not aware of Trump attempting to destroy an innocent man's life, and abuse the shit out of his wife and daughters, but I guess that's ok to you since Kavanaugh is an evil Republican.

Comment

• U.S. Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, offered his apologies Monday for a 1991 article he wrote in which described the actresses of a musical he reviewed as having “phenomenally large breasts and tight buttocks.”

Comment

• At the risk of outraging the feminists, WTF? He saw large breasts and tight buttocks and commented. I think it is high time that the ASPCA publishes some outrage over comments made about horses ......it's called conformation. Kind of like looking at the horses body and then commenting about it:

You can read about it here ..... or don't bother. The point is, this has gotten absolutely ridiculous. If I can say, "that horse has a nice body," I reserve my right to say, "she has a nice ass" without getting shamed for saying it.

There are many factors to look for when purchasing a horse. Conformation is an equine term that relates to the bone structure of a horse.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I actually agree. But that is not the standard the left is imposing on the right.

Alinsky had a rule, and that is "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Comment

• Good Lord! I finally break through to get into this forum and what do I see? Nothing about throwing ice cubes while in college. Are you progs not keeping up on your NY Times?

BK is the devil incarnate because he is accused of feeling up a girl when he was 17. Teddy Kennedy kills a woman while drunk and he is memorialized as "The Lion of the Senate..." To say there is a double standard is an understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                The case against Kavanaugh remains remarkably weak: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ee-collapsing/

David French NAILS IT!

It's fascinating to watch the goalposts move. Now it's all about whether Kav was a drunk because, ostensibly, it's about his veracity under oath. Of course, what he said under oath, then, is what matters (i.e., never "blacked out" NOT never got really drunk). But that doesn't stop the fake news from dredging up college friends who said, shockingly, that Kav drank and sometimes to excess. GOTCHA!!! Except, not really.

This has never been about truth. It's always been McCarthyism.
                                Exactly. Specifically Sexual McCarthyism. The prog-controlled textbook industry uniformly "teaches" about McCarthyism and connects it to the Republican party. That industry has now removed Robert E. Lee and other lesser figures from textbooks, but it surely retains old Joe. If you have access to some high schoolers, ask them about McCarthyism.

This would be a great time for the Republican Party to begin using the phrase Sexual McCarthyism. Of course, they won't. Might offend some Women's Studies major in Portland.

Comment

Working...
                                X