Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's effective end of the year.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      Somebody please write a memo to all snowflakes right and left that reaffirms there is no Constitutional right not to be offended. Jesus, maybe twitter addicts should be sterilized for the good of mankind.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45789819
      Lesson -- you never apologize to SJWs

Ever.

Comment

• I think that it's more likely that Haley has had a falling out with Trump than that she is going to run on the same ticket. It would be par for the course.

Comment

• cnn of all places
          Donald Trump may never have a better day as President. Only a re-election party on the night of November 3, 2020, could possibly offer the same vindication as the 36 hours in which two foundational strands of his political career are combining in a sudden burst of history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Lesson -- you never apologize to SJWs

Ever.
            Correct. And the initial sentiment of the quote makes it ironic.

I have no desire to make common cause with those jackasses that say I can't quote Jefferson because he was a slave owner.

Those people criticizing Churchill would be speaking German today if it wasn't for him.

Comment

• Haley got caught her her hand in the cookie jar. Typical Trump-appointee.

Comment

• You should link to her malfeasance so we can all read about it.

Comment

• That might possibly be the only way you'd be able to know.

Comment

• Last edited by iam416; October 9, 2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• There's no need for this chippy bullshit. Man up and refute the statement if you think the circumstances call for it.

Comment

• The NYTimes told all of the leftists that she spent 52,000 on curtains, even though the writer knew they were ordered under 0bama and she had nothing to do with it.

Lord only knows what they are saying now.

Comment

• Jesus Christ Biden!!!

1hdbwbga36r11.jpg?width=696&s=02c1653fb44fe67b8d9c51d52f0ce6c2d84e7dfe.jpg

Comment

• Can I see a link? No! Prove a negative! So #GentryProg. My mistake for taking it seriously. I know better.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I don't recall any sort of rule or standard here in which an embedded tweet is required. Nor do you ask that of others. Again -- if you want to address the facts or dispute them then do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X