No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a lot of differnce between Mexican and Bangladeshi food. Except, of course, for the spices, vegetables, and meats they use.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Did this guy want to get caught? He certainly hasn't watched enough heist or spy movies or crime thrillers. The tradecraft of this dude is piss-poor. Maybe the deep state put him up to it.

Comment

• When you whip the base into a frenzy, the lowest common denominator sometimes pops up first.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Not a lot of differnce between Mexican and Bangladeshi food. Except, of course, for the spices, vegetables, and meats they use.
          True dat. I get confused between the two cuisines often. Those and Nordic cuisine as well.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Over reaching a bit. There is no bigger fan of the president than me and my car doesn't look like that. A good impression of a right winger Trump supporter isn't this.

But I get that you want to equate this lunatic to the average Trump supporter. You tried to do that yesterday and will do so again tomorrow.
            I'm not saying this man represents every Trump supporter. I'm saying that there's every indication he IS a Trump supporter. And I'm ridiculing the idea that's pretty much been pushed by every one of you cons here that George Soros or Nancy Pelosi somehow set this up.

When Scalise was shot and it turned out a Bernie supporter did it, did a bunch of Dems and MSNBC try to say he was a paid agent of Trump, intending to make Dems look bad? Because that's been the message out of rightwing media re: this bomber guy.

Comment

• Don't think this picture was taken today but from someone that saw the van around town

DqcdSYcXgAE8FUx.jpg

Comment

• I bet if you look in the parking lot of those crazy Trump rallies, you will find a lot of vehicles festooned with that kind of stuff. But I have to say, that van is in the top 1 percent of the Trumpers, his tradecraft on terrorist activities is crap but he is really good at decorating the van. Its like all of Kapture's memes crystallized in a conversion van.

Comment

• Krapture...you have a nice van dude...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh my God, he a Clemson fan too!

DqcuodFWwAEnDyk.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I'm not saying this man represents every Trump supporter. I'm saying that there's every indication he IS a Trump supporter. And I'm ridiculing the idea that's pretty much been pushed by every one of you cons here that George Soros or Nancy Pelosi somehow set this up.

When Scalise was shot and it turned out a Bernie supporter did it, did a bunch of Dems and MSNBC try to say he was a paid agent of Trump, intending to make Dems look bad? Because that's been the message out of rightwing media re: this bomber guy.
                      you are tho.

You said what... A good impression of a right winger Trump supporter... something along those lines?

Comment

• You've only a right to be offended if you consider yourself a "Trump-slurping rightwinger", which is what I called him (or an impression of one).

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Krapture...you have a nice van dude...
                          Wiz- Kapture drives a Dodge Caravan, which is not what's depicted here.

"Top Youth Soccer Recruits For Trump" might be my favorite. Possibly the only meme off the side of that van Kapture hasn't previously shared with us.

Boy Soros really spares no expense on the detail. They've really got me believing this guy is a huge fan of Trump and not an undercover Democrat working to cause civil war.

Comment

• Don't forget to include "fellow Trump slurping rightwingers that post assinine memes on internet forums and promotes idiotic conspiracy theories about the Mueller investigation".

Hilarious that rightwing nutjobs are feigning outrage at the comparison. Not that the right EVER paints with a wide brush. Not that they EVER spout lies as truth. Not they EVER claim anyone who disagrees with their hallucinations IS A LEFTIST!!!! and wants to 'destroy Murica'. One of the MAGA brethren lives out the right wing fantasy of trying to kill their political opponents and suddenly they're all offended with the comparison?

Go back and read some of Krapture's rants and you can clearly see why people will lump the Trumpanzees into the same looney bin as the MAGAbomber.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Since Sayoc is a registered Republican, will they use him in their fund raising pitches as a "man of action"? Has he bubbled to the top of Chump's pardon list? Will we see him in the background of the next Trump rally wearing a T-shirt saying "You're the Bomb!" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                I bet if you look in the parking lot of those crazy Trump rallies, you will find a lot of vehicles festooned with that kind of stuff. But I have to say, that van is in the top 1 percent of the Trumpers, his tradecraft on terrorist activities is crap but he is really good at decorating the van. Its like all of Kapture's memes crystallized in a conversion van.
                                I see cars (mostly trucks) with shit like this to some extent driving around every fucking day. Every fucking day.

Trump whips these jackasses into a hate filled frenzy and then tries to wash his hands of it.
                                This shit is all on the Orange Monkey.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X