Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumpkin.jpg
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I see cars (mostly trucks) with shit like this to some extent driving around every fucking day. Every fucking day.

Trump whips these jackasses into a hate filled frenzy and then tries to wash his hands of it.
      This shit is all on the Orange Monkey.
      I can imagine living in Alabama you must see it all, you see some up in Michigan but nothing with the detail of Mr. Sayoc. I admit the attention to detail is pretty good. I have to think the manhunt really wasn't that difficult. They probably had their top men working on it. I'm sure they burned the midnight oil, but the vehicle was probably pretty conspicuous in the surveillance footage. Kaczynski just has to be cackling up a storm in SuperMax.

Comment

• This shit is all on the Orange Monkey
        Such a stupendously dumb fucking take.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Such a stupendously dumb fucking take.
          Such a stupendously moronic, head in the sand, denial of what is going on in this country.

Carry on with your dumb ass.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Apparently Sayoc was arrested in 2002 after threatening to blow up his electric company over a bill and said he would make it "worse than Sept 11th". He's a wonderful montage of stupid crimes: shoplifting, possession of steroids, stealing copper pipes, etc.

Comment

• Comment

• It sounds like the man was empowered when Trump was elected if anything.

Comment

• One thing is clear is the man gets memes.

Comment

• Definitively a crazed Trump supporter

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      It sounds like the man was empowered when Trump was elected if anything.
                      so was half of the county.

this person wasn't a normal person that after hearing Trump's speeches decided to send bombs. that's not a thing that actually exists

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Simplistic and either stupid or intentionally obtuse^^^^
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Comment

• As I said. Your take is simplistic.

It's not very hard to see cause and effect here

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X