No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I love hummus.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump says that it would mean "letting terror win" if he cancelled either of his political rallies today. Then lies that the stock market was open the day after 9/11 (In fact it was closed for nearly a week).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump says that it would mean "letting terror win" if he cancelled either of his political rallies today. Then lies that the stock market was open the day after 9/11 (In fact it was closed for nearly a week).
          What!? Trump lied?

The hell you say?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump chooses today to attack Bill Kristol by name at one of his rallies. Can't recall him ever mentioning him before.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've been in Bangkok this week. Holy hell I have eaten well. But nothing here is ridiculously spicy.

Comment

• I had Gaeng Som. It was incredily hot. And the chef is from Bangkok. She says it was spiced traditionally.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• I recall reading that really, really spicy Indian or Thai food isn't actually authentic. It's a sign of a chef covering up poor quality meat. No idea what's true.

Comment

• My dinner date had the same dish but regular. Hers was delicious. Mine was just too hot.

Comment

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree. Soros is routinely depicted as an evil Jewish banker boogieman who has an endless fortune and millions on his payroll. The language used on right-wing sites is virtually indistinguishable from language used by early 20th century bigots about the Rothschilds. Google Soros and Rothschilds and see the vile shit written.
                          i couldn't give a fuck less. he's funding the most radical anti american of your side. i would say the same if he were Christian, Muslim or atheist.

there are legitimate criticisms with him and the groups he funds that have nothing to do with his religion.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; October 28, 2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Too chickenshit to debate the ideas; plenty willing to project bullshit on others.

I regret having to scroll through that. This forum can and should do better, and the vast majority of us are trying to make that happen.

Comment

I recall reading that really, really spicy Indian or Thai food isn't actually authentic. It's a sign of a chef covering up poor quality meat. No idea what's true.
                              I've heard similar myself. Certainly you can't climb the ladder here like one could in Mexico. Things often just generally more subtle. I spent the week on Japanese whiskeys, as my good pal there visits regularly, and even the most peaty and mossy pack nowhere near the punch of Islays.

Comment

Trump chooses today to attack Bill Kristol by name at one of his rallies. Can't recall him ever mentioning him before.
                                so? Bill Kristol is a pile of crap.

for anyone who doesnt doesn't know, Bill Kristol is not only wrong awrong everything all the time but he was behind pushing Evan McMullin to run third party. and is working on a plan to "primary Trump in 2020" lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X